I'M A BARBIE GIRL
IN A BARBIE WORLD
LIFE IN PLASTIC
IS FANTASTIC

Suczka

what have I seen...
9c7.png

TheMonotonePuppet

A Writer With Enthusiasm & A Jester of Christmas!
Oh my Stars. This stupid thread needs to be archived or something.

TsumiHokiro

Just another chick in the universe
Because I am tired of checking of seeing it show up on community games when it is practically spam.
I'd say the same thing about the SHHS thread, but not even for that I have ever said it should be archived. That thread has derailed so long ago that only a few people now use it as a Discord instead of its original purpose. The original purpose of this one, instead, remains.

As someone who spams on SHHS, you might not be bothered, but as someone who does not take part on that party, it is quite bothersome how often it shows up on the list of new posts. Yet, this bird understands that people have their interests and has yet to say anything as crude as "Your thread should be locked" since it's part of community games. People show interest, and no moderator has taken any action so far. Those who have no interest stay away from it. What stops you from doing the same?

TheMonotonePuppet

A Writer With Enthusiasm & A Jester of Christmas!
I'd say the same thing about the SHHS thread, but not even for that I have ever said it should be archived. That thread has derailed so long ago that only a few people now use it as a Discord instead of its original purpose. The original purpose of this one, instead, remains.
One, this thread is literally 5 years old, It’s different.
Two, the derailing of SHHS is irritating too. It blocks a lot of community game threads of mine.
As someone who spams on SHHS, you might not be bothered, but as someone who does not take part on that party, it is quite bothersome how often it shows up on the list of new posts.
Excuse me? For the most part, all comments I have made on that pertain to the story or other people’s lore. It is the others who use it as a Discord.
Yet, this bird understands that people have their interests and has yet to say anything as crude as "Your thread should be locked" since it's part of community games. People show interest, and no moderator has taken any action so far. Those who have no interest stay away from it. What stops you from doing the same?
And this thread’s whole purpose is to be self-perpetuating. It’s irritating.

Now, I will say that I was feeling particularly curmudgeonly then. This is not something I will care about once I get some sleep (presumably, at least).

TsumiHokiro

Just another chick in the universe
One, this thread is literally 5 years old, It’s different.
Two, the derailing of SHHS is irritating too. It blocks a lot of community game threads of mine.

Excuse me? For the most part, all comments I have made on that pertain to the story or other people’s lore. It is the others who use it as a Discord.

And this thread’s whole purpose is to be self-perpetuating. It’s irritating.

Now, I will say that I was feeling particularly curmudgeonly then. This is not something I will care about once I get some sleep (presumably, at least).
Understandable. From the beginning, there was never any intentions for this thread to have any end. This bird also gets annoyed when it sees things without clear purpose and guidance. Perhaps, the only reason it takes part in this thread is that the objective of this thread is to be without a purpose. If this thread had been locked in the beginning, it would have been much easier to understand than if it were to be locked now years later after it had been left to its own.

As for your feelings, this bird hopes you feel less resentful in a later date. We all have our nitty-pickiness and moments. Whether you sleep or not, this feathered creature wishes you only the best.