Forgotten Title The Lord Compells You!

Generik0

1. A manga about a Japanese person meeting a priest then started banishing demons back to hell.

It's not Jujutsu Kaisen

2. A manga about a person who tried to save a girl but then gets cancelled on Twitter because he stabbed the assailant.

Varstark

Is the second one "Her Summon" ?
That's the one where the protagonist says something socially suicidal about an idol, not stab someone IIRC.
1. A manga about a Japanese person meeting a priest then started banishing demons back to hell.
Blue Exorcist? Tokyo Ravens? What do you mean by 'Japanese person meeting a priest'? Is the priest not Japanese?

Gastic

It's not Jujutsu Kaisen

2. A manga about a person who tried to save a girl but then gets cancelled on Twitter because he stabbed the assailant.
It’s 100% “the devil of the gods” although I think it got axed

It's not Jujutsu Kaisen

I don't know the first one, but the second one is probably: Kimi Ni Koisuru Satsujinki / The Killer who loves you
Honestly that second one is pretty bad. I’ve just read it and they seem to extremely under estimate police. Like the idiot doesn’t file an investigation or anything when he has several witnesses. But he decides to cut up the body and dump it rather than reporting it to the police and show the clear signs of forced entry, attack wounds, and damage to his own body?

Last edited: