The Next Poster!

Sylvie

Those days are gone, now the memory's on the wall
Here is one of the games I really liked on NUF (Novel Updates Forum) called "The Next Poster".

The rules are very simple: You answer the previous poster's question with a true or false and you post your own question for the next poster.
The next Poster can be abbreviated as TnP.

Try to use the reply function so that the previous poster is made aware that their question is answered.

Please be mindful of things that people might not want to share online and follow the forum rules. I'll start off-

TnP is a book lover.

Napelynn

Here is one of the games I really liked on NUF (Novel Updates Forum) called "The Next Poster".

The rules are very simple: You answer the previous poster's question with a true or false and you post your own question for the next poster.
The next Poster can be abbreviated as TnP.

Try to be mindful of things that people might not want to share online and follow the forum rules. I'll start off-

TnP is a book lover.
Probably

tnp is human

CookieCrumble

False (I've already claimed to being human above)

TnP thinks birds can fly!

False, flying bird is a conspiracy.

TnP realized that deep within their heart this thread was some form of avant-garde data mining that meant to tell their real-life identity :(

Motsu

Game Lead Programmer x WebAppSoft
False, flying bird was a conspiracy.

TnP realized that deep within their heart this thread was some form of avant-garde data mining that meant to tell their real-life identity :(
True, true, true, true, true.

TnP love kids.

Generik0

False, flying bird was a conspiracy.

False, Tell that to me once again, I who trained in the art of Bullshitto would bring you down

TnP thinks dogs are overrated.