The pain of Scribble Hub

TheMonotonePuppet

A Writer With Enthusiasm & A Jester of Christmas!
There are so many mouth-wateringly vibrant shades of pain, and I am curious which one you would choose to paint your house of life with, if forced to! If your life was centered around some form of torture or pain, which would you prefer?
Would you prefer to scream as you burn alive, a la @LunaSoltaer ? Walk along angry coals, feel fat melt and replenish, human contact accentuated only by a candle-lit flame, rather than any such comfort?
Or would you prefer for your screams to be muffled, to gargle off in an abyss of @greyblob ? Always on the verge of blacking out, always excruciatingly clutching at your chest for peace, but never escaping an exhausting life of never enough. Never enough air, never enough sight, never enough SKIN.
Maybe your preference, for those more out there, would be to forever pulled on by uncountable numbers of hands. Groped this way and that, pinched and prodded. Bruising grips leaving PURPLE and BLUE; snapping arms in wonderful angles. Loose flesh pulled off as if for some perversion by the lust-less @Simple_Russian_Boi .
Perhaps going out like the Egyptian mummies is the best one. All in the name of @Anon2024 , no? A daily morning regimen in which a question-mark shaped hook goes through a random orifice and pulls the nearest organ back out through!

Choose a Scribble Hub member. Any Scribble Hub member.

fluffypie374

Always on the verge of releasing my pent up imagination, but never escaping the horror of knowing that once I do, I would be sucked dry, becoming a mummy? :blob_evil: Wait, who should I pick? Should I just say becoming an eternal puppet instead of mummy, and push it off to Mono.

TheMonotonePuppet

Kono dai majo-sama wa deeply offended desu. I was not mentioned! Roar!
You'd just mock my attempts...:blob_upset:
I can see it now...:blob_cringe:
"Ohohoho. This great witch has devised far more devious punishments.":blob_pout:
I'll only make one for you if someone chooses you as their focus for torture!:blob_hmph::blob_evil::blob_cookie:

TheMonotonePuppet

Always on the verge of releasing my pent up imagination, but never escaping the horror of knowing that once I do, I would be sucked dry, becoming a mummy? :blob_evil: Wait, who should I pick? Should I just say becoming an eternal puppet instead of mummy, and push it off to Mono.
For choosing me, I will give my best friends, the Stars, your phone number! Then you will get to be wonderful friends!!! :love: :love: :love: Best of friends, under the weight of the Reverie of Age, and leaving the dream to be at their curiouser desire for contrasts and colors. Let us play an act of hedonism together in endless playtime, enjoying life for them.

TheMonotonePuppet

Who's the most fit to assist me in dying from snusnu?
So you choose @K5Rakitan !

While being peppered with kisses, with breath stolen away by an amorous woman, wombs filled with puppets start growing everywhere with every kiss. Exactly like tumors, bulges form across your chest, on your skull, arms, neck, lips, and more. But like the egg cases of a spider, they split apart with the rasp of dead skin and deader cloth, thousands of tiny puppets crawling and biting into you with scissor-filled smoochers. The bigger wombs, twin-size and onward, contain millions of tiny, grey puppets packed from the placenta to the cervix. Those you have to masturbate until you go into labor (they aren't normally connected, but *shrugs* that's how this fucked-up torture session goes)

Hope you enjoyed your pain of Scribble Hub! No refunds!

expentio

Feeling the purest form of obsession. A sense that warrants an action that will still never satisfy the mind. A need to move in a certain way, cause a feeling, make you ascertain something, comfort this metaphorical rash in your mind, only to realise that this wasn't enough, that it never will be enough. But you still can't stop, as your only hope is release and the urge that guides you the only option you have. This pebble over there looked interesting. Did it truly have the form I assume? Oh, you can't find it anymore? Then you need to find it! You need to press this button in a specific way. It must feel "right" to the finger. If it doesn't feel right, you did it wrng. So do it again. Do it right! If it doesn't feel right, repeat! Again, again, again. On and on and on.

SsemouyOnan

Scientific Witchery
You'd just mock my attempts...:blob_upset:
I can see it now...:blob_cringe:
"Ohohoho. This great witch has devised far more devious punishments.":blob_pout:
I'll only make one for you if someone chooses you as their focus for torture!:blob_hmph::blob_evil::blob_cookie:
803.png

I elect to have my existence terminated tenderly by a very human witch!

...more importantly,

@RepresentingEnvy not releasing chapter 4
IS THAT WHAT THE NUMBER 4 MEANT?! :blob_dizzy:
This part of forum history has eluded me for months .-.

TheMonotonePuppet

Cringing to death from my own awful jokes.
So you choose yourself!

You prefer to have a random muscle group (any muscle group) forcibly relax and then permanently seize up, whenever you see any joke, no matter the quality. For those with anatomy experience, I'm sure they know how evil this one is. In addition, you will slowly lose all senses except eyesight, but a peculiar form of dyslexia starts to afflict you! The letters start to rearrange more and more into awful jokes. So you either isolate yourself from the written word, from any life-fulfilling digital hobbies, and from your friends, or you live a ticking timer until you are in rigor mortis.

TheMonotonePuppet

View attachment 25946
I elect to have my existence terminated tenderly by a very human witch!

...more importantly,

IS THAT WHAT THE NUMBER 4 MEANT?! :blob_dizzy:
This part of forum history has eluded me for months .-.
I am going to go simple.
You will drink a potion which keeps you in discomfort, escalating, changing in form, and deescalating in levels, for eternity. It is impossible to treat it, relieve the sensation, adapt to it, or forget it. It will evade every treatment, make any solution heighten the horrid itchiness, it adapts to your mindset better than a quantum computer at hacking, and it will force your mind to stay focused on it.

Voidiris

Gaze into the abyss to truly see?
I choose myself because I torment myself the best, but there is no me that does it because there is no me at all, it was along a lie made up by the ego, to feel, to exist, what could be worse than to exist at all, only suffering can bring true joy in this world of unending lies. Every word told isn't said because it's right, it's told because it's said, there is no truth in these word the mind comes up with, there is no consistency in th mind to be found, it was always a matter of perspective anyway, it doesn't matter how false it is because sense was a illusion of the mind, what makes sense, what's the point where you being and you end, what can we love butg the flaws of everything, there'd is only beauty in the things that are damaged and broken.

SsemouyOnan

Scientific Witchery
I am going to go simple.
You will drink a potion which keeps you in discomfort, escalating, changing in form, and deescalating in levels, for eternity. It is impossible to treat it, relieve the sensation, adapt to it, or forget it. It will evade every treatment, make any solution heighten the horrid itchiness, it adapts to your mindset better than a quantum computer at hacking, and it will force your mind to stay focused on it.
Looking at the bright side, I can write about all types of discomforts if they keep changing constantly! Plus, most high-level beings no longer feel pain, so I hold that over them, too! :blob_evil:

(Also being real here, this is basically my chronic headaches and body pains. My hand also has a condition that makes it incredibly itchy and I have no idea what triggers it. So business as usual)