The "Similar Series" of your story

NoFcuksGiven

You know that on the page of every story on Scribble Hub, there's this section at the side that's labeled 'Similar Series'. Have you guys ever checked any of the stories on the 'Similar Series' section of your own stories? And if so, how 'similar' do you think their story is compared to yours?

For me, my story is My Girlfriend Is a Succubus, and I've checked one of the 'Similar Series' stories of that, which is My Bully Can’t Be This Cute, just doing so out of sheer curiosity.

I mean, in some sense, they are kind of similar, as in both have smutty romances in them, but not similar enough where I would necessarily group them together out the countless other stories on this site. My story has comedy and fantasy elements in them. That other story may be labeled as a comedy, but I barely see any comedy in it. It's more of a drama-focused story, in my opinion.

So, yeah, that's my experience with it. What about you guys?

SailusGebel

Based on tags and genres, not similar at all. Sure both stories have harem, smut, and some other genres, for example, romance(duh), but tags are rather different. And if you look at synopsis, not similar at all.

Oh, forgot to mention, I didn't read it.

HelloHound

Hound of hell, lover of girls
Screenshot_20240322-172356_Chrome.jpg

it's either girls love or supernatural for the most part; I dunno about how similar it is to my story but there's that

Sleds

I'm looking for Disney Sleds
Not similar. It's either system, fantasy or sci-fi. Don't know why system appear, the two other are in my tags.

Cipiteca396

More Gasoline 🎶
The only story on my similar series list is REND.
I haven't read it, so I can't say how similar it is.

What I can say, is that making the Psychological genre my 'primary genre' may have backfired.

TotallyHuman

Not similar at all, after all
She wears high heels, I wear sneakers
She's Cheer Captain and I'm on the bleachers
Dreaming 'bout the day when you wake up and find
That what you're looking for has been here the whole time

RiaCorvidiva

Lady with a Caws.

The first of those is quite possibly my favorite work that I've ever read. 6/5, would recommend again.
I have read the fourth of those as well. Decent, not quite as good. Couldn't speak to the other three.

Hans.Trondheim

Mr Negative | Avoid at all cost
You know that on the page of every story on Scribble Hub, there's this section at the side that's labeled 'Similar Series'. Have you guys ever checked any of the stories on the 'Similar Series' section of your own stories? And if so, how 'similar' do you think their story is compared to yours?

For me, my story is My Girlfriend Is a Succubus, and I've checked one of the 'Similar Series' stories of that, which is My Bully Can’t Be This Cute, just doing so out of sheer curiosity.

I mean, in some sense, they are kind of similar, as in both have smutty romances in them, but not similar enough where I would necessarily group them together out the countless other stories on this site. My story has comedy and fantasy elements in them. That other story may be labeled as a comedy, but I barely see any comedy in it. It's more of a drama-focused story, in my opinion.

So, yeah, that's my experience with it. What about you guys?
Not in ScribbleHub, but my work is often compared to Realist Hero.

Dreyva

Haven’t read these yet, so I don’t know how similar they are, but I do find it interesting how many people have Shattered Moonstone on their similar series.

Hatched  Scribble Hub.png

Dieter

the Writer
I want my similar series to refresh man, it's linking mine to a gb goblin smut story and I don't even write smut! 😭

HypnoticNovels

Where do you find the similar series thingy 😮? I can't find it on my novel thing's page :c