The Witcher Writers Hate the Source

SailusGebel

Haha, even the game itself violates the original novel.

I haven’t read the book itself so I wouldn’t know, so I can’t say whether the series was “faithful or not” but I will say I had more positive to it than negative but really preferred the game to the Netflix series.

I wish the networks could just let the writers come up with their own series rather than try to make money off fans, or distort a series so much that original fans get alienated.
Just because the game violates the original doesn't excuse the tv series. We ought to take after the best, not the worst.

Anon2024

????????? (???/???)
Just because the game violates the original doesn't excuse the tv series. We ought to take after the best, not the worst.
I appreciate the game for what it is: “a game” and to be honest I’m basically the games fan more so than anything else.

Honestly could care less about the novels, and as such you @SailusGebel as an original fan are being alienated 😂

SailusGebel

I appreciate the game for what it is: “a game” and to be honest I’m basically the games fan more so than anything else.

Honestly could care less about the novels, and as such you @SailusGebel as an original fan are being alienated 😂
I can't say I'm a fan of Witcher, and I liked the games. What I don't like judging based on the bits I saw is the tv series. And I don't like when people try to justify the tv series with lame excuses. I'm not saying you justify it. I'm saying it was a popular opinion among the public.

Anon2024

????????? (???/???)
I can't say I'm a fan of Witcher, and I liked the games. What I don't like judging based on the bits I saw is the tv series. And I don't like when people try to justify the tv series with lame excuses. I'm not saying you justify it. I'm saying it was a popular opinion among the public.
Fair.