Thread moved to another subforum despite not out of context

Kilolo

I'm so kewl
It's been 24 hours since I @ moderator but there's still no responses, so I'm making the thread here.

my thread here

is supposed to be a writing prompt. there's a prompt, and there's also a task. I wrote it simple to making it not stiff yet readable.

but the thing is, as people can see : some people are just being stupid, they couldn't even understand what a writing prompt is despite I already put writing prompt tag on it. so they're replying it as if it's someone thread asking for a writing advice & discussion.

look, okay, there's nothing I could do if people have a brain of a pea-size. it's just unproductive & exhausting if I have to remind every single one of them, I'm saying this because I have enough experience in dealing with people like that, I couldn't be bothered anymore. so I just either ignore them or maybe putting those people on my block list.

but the thing is, I don't know which mod who does it (because there's no list of it), they just move my writing prompt thread into a discussion subforum. like, WTF.

so people are being braindead, and what we should do is to facilitating them for being so? how is this even make sense? That thread is belong to writing prompt, not a discussion subforum.

my point is : either delete that thread, or move it back to the writing prompt subforum. that thread isn't belong to the discussion subforum.

I refuse to encouraging those idiots to keep being idiots, let alone being the thread starter of those.

Last edited:

Ilikewaterkusa

You have to take out their families...
It's been 24 hours since I @ moderator but there's still no responses, so I'm making the thread here.

my thread here

is supposed to be a writing prompt. there's a prompt, and there's also a task. I wrote it simple to making it not stiff yet readable.

but the thing is, as people can see : some people are just being stupid, they couldn't even understand what a writing prompt is despite I already put writing prompt tag on it. so they're replying it as if it's someone thread asking for a writing advice & discussion.

look, okay, there's nothing I could do if people have a brain of a pea-size. it's just unproductive & exhausting if I have to remind every single one of them, I'm saying this because I have enough experience in dealing with people like that, I couldn't be bothered anymore. so I just either ignore them or maybe putting those people on my block list.

but the thing is, I don't know which mod who does it (because there's no list of it), they just move my writing prompt thread into a discussion subforum. like, WTF.

so people are being braindead, and what we should do is to facilitating them for being so? how is this even make sense? That thread is belong to writing prompt, not a discussion subforum.

my point is : either delete that thread, or move it back to the writing prompt subforum. that thread isn't belong to the discussion subforum.

I refuse to encouraging those idiots to keep being idiots, let alone being the thread starter of those.
We should fire them. And replace them. And black lost.

AliceShiki

Magical Girl of Love and Justice

my thread here

Instead of @ing Tony, who doesn't check the forums that often, just report your own thread by saying "This is a writing prompt and not a discussion. Please move it back to Writing Prompts."

On the same vein, you can also report anyone posting discussions on your Writing Prompt with a simple "Hijacking" notice. Mods will delete the hijacking posts if you do that.

Kilolo

I'm so kewl
Instead of @ing Tony, who doesn't check the forums that often, just report your own thread by saying "This is a writing prompt and not a discussion. Please move it back to Writing Prompts."

On the same vein, you can also report anyone posting discussions on your Writing Prompt with a simple "Hijacking" notice. Mods will delete the hijacking posts if you do that.
where is that report button you talking about? there's only watch, share, and bookmark here.

Aaqil

Cookies!
where is that report button you talking about? there's only watch, share, and bookmark here.
1665802996665.png

Bottom left, :blob_cookie:

georgelee5786

2024 Shovel Duel Champion
But the threads is in the Writing Prompt sub forum? Or at least, it is on my screen