Tiny turtles sunbathing (Picture inside)

doravg

109/4001 (bigot towards homophobs)
Today the weather is just gorgeous, and the turtles in the pond were sunbathing this morning. I took a picture during my walk, felt like sharing. They are just the cutest!
turtles (1).jpg

I hope your Sunday is pleasant! Happy writing/reading/relaxing! (Or working, I guess. I will have weekends for just one month, and then I will be working in shifts, so I know that some of us are not so lucky as to rest during the weekend.)

ManwX

Im from a Timeline where nuclear war destroyed all
Beautiful view of the pond and turtles.. gotta love them.. they are enjoying the sunny day.

doravg

109/4001 (bigot towards homophobs)
Beautiful view of the pond and turtles.. gotta love them.. they are enjoying the sunny day.
They were let loose in the pond for about a week now, but it was rainy, so this morning it was the first time I saw them sunbathing. It was so early, that there were just two other people in the park, who were not near the bridge. Perfect to take a photo, before the people disturbed the turtles with their constant calls.

georgelee5786

2024 Shovel Duel Champion
Love turtles. I need to go back to that creek nearby me. Maybe find some crayfish and turtles.