To spread FREEEDOM!!!!!!

ManwX

Im from a Timeline where nuclear war destroyed all
So I've been following this hype train of hell dives 2.. it's looks like really good from what gameplay I've seen. Since I adore 3rd person shooters like plants Vs zombies garden warfare 2...

Though I'm not so sure now as I read the reviews of the recent issues of severs literally getting stressed tested to their absolute limits. The game is an amazing co op experience and People can't get enough FREEDOM.. People ARE having issues trying to even connect to the game. I was thinking of buying it but not so sure anymore after even the CEO of the studio that created hell divers 2 commented that don't but the game as they are working to scale the servers..

give me some insight for Asian servers if you have the game.. can you get matches? etc.. I just want to know before making a decision of buying it.. or just waiting for it to get better.. to spread DEMOCRACY!!!!!!!!

Last edited:

Theirl

SHHS detainee no. 0004
So I've been following this hype train of hell dives 2.. it's looks like really good from what gameplay I've seen. Since I adore 3rd person shooters like plants Vs zombies garden warfare 2...

Though I'm not so sure now as I read the reviews of the recent issues of severs literally getting stressed tested to their absolute limits. The game is an amazing co op experience and People can't get enough FREEDOM.. People ARE having issues trying to even connect to the game. I was thinking of buying it but not so sure anymore after even the CEO of the studio that created hell divers 2 commented that don't but the game as they are working to scale the servers..

give me some insight for Asian servers if you have the game.. can you get matches? etc.. I just want to know before making a decision of buying it.. or just waiting for it to get better.. to spread DEMOCRACY!!!!!!!!
dont know but normally this type of comunity game is at its peak at the start

Lloyd

Professional Writer
Very important to note, helldivers is a horde shooter, so if you like those types of games then its for you. Fps is such a broad category, telling us you like fps like saying you like eating meat. It gives almost no information on your tastes.

Syringe

Bluetooth 7 Enabled Holy Blade w/ Red Dot Sight
From OCE, and the servers are absolutely broken. Game is good. Like very, very good. Amazing 3rd person gunplay. Probably one of if not THE best 3rd person shooter I've come across.

But if you're considering playing it solo then I don't actually recommend getting it. Luckily there's a way to find people to play with.

However, the server queue times. I absolutely recommend waiting for it to get fixed. I got my steam copy of 4+ hours refunded because more than half of it was waiting in the queue. Rest of my family/friends kept the game since they're willing to wait the queue times. If you have friends who already have the game however, then they can invite you into their session and effectively let you skip the queue. I couldn't be bothered for that.

Wait for them to fix it and hop in. Nothing worse than coming back from work wanting to play a game you just bought only to be smacked by a queue.

FatElf

been trying since sunday to play, always get server at capacity. :(

can't even refund the game, since I bought on a "sale" out of steam.

HungrySheep

I like yuri
My friends say it's pretty good... when it works. Half the time they're either trying to connect to the servers or crashing mid-game. I'd recommend waiting for a more stable server environment before dropping 40.

Anon2024

????????? (???/???)
From what I've seen of people playing it, the guns seem to have good sound and a weighty feel, plus the coordination loops are more fun than most other co-op games. I don't play co-op or multiplayer games anymore though, so I can't comment on how fun it actually is, but from an observers point of view who is single-player only, I really want to give this game a try based on my impressions.

It doesn't seem to have all the annoying stuff most horde shooters have, and 'destroy this' as an objective is far more fun than 'survive this wave' or 'survive for this long' although waiting for pick up does that.

I won't be playing it, but I think it looks so much better than most other multiplayer games that have come out in recent memory. Mind you, I haven't seen any multiplayer game that makes me think 'I need to play this' since Titanfall.

melchi

What is a custom title?
I never heard of it. Should I add it to my Steam Library? Or is it just going to sit there like a relic?
The first one was a lot of fun. This one is popular too, however it has had a better launch than god of war. I doubt the devs expected that and why the servers are not up to the task of how many people want to play.

ManwX

My friends say it's pretty good... when it works. Half the time they're either trying to connect to the servers or crashing mid-game. I'd recommend waiting for a more stable server environment before dropping 40.
very true... thatas what my friends are also saying as well.. jut to wait a little..

ManwX

Very important to note, helldivers is a horde shooter, so if you like those types of games then its for you. Fps is such a broad category, telling us you like fps like saying you like eating meat. It gives almost no information on your tastes.
ah soory my friend.. horde shooter is definitely one i enjoy as well. Plants Vs zombies garden warfare trilogy from popcap was also a horde shooter and vs..
I thought it was a series of books...
It has books as well lol.. lore runs deep...