Toilet thought: Bend that bended gender

LimitBound

Saint
It's not just weird, it's fucking retarded.

Most of the time it's wish fulfillment for fetishists and misogynists who like roleplay looking at their reflection in maid outfit and cat ears. The same people who enjoy sissy bimbofication hypnosis fics, in fact, sissy bimbo hypno is what happens most of the time, as the transition into girl often comes in pair with loss of IQ(tee hee hee I'm a girl now that means I'm all cowardly and stutter all the time) and being a horny lesbian.

*looks in the mirror, blushes*

Kyaa, what are these..tits wowo ;3

*sister comes in*
*they fuck*

Right now, I am planning a story where proper gender dysphoria will follow the gender bender, and the mc will commit suicide by the end of it, and it will be a happy end of sorts. Because when a cis person is cast into the wrong body, and wrong social role, without any way to reverse it, what follows should be a nightmare, and they should suffer like transgender people irl suffer.
Hey .. about the suicide thing .. are you serious? If so .. then I'm definitely following your story, this is the first time I've ever heard of a novel here where the MC commits suicide .. ya know that made me happy? Don't disappoint me please or like .. don't get second thoughts on writting it you'll have to .. and when you do you gotta finish it

Please?
Genuinely, and from the bottom of my heart. Get some fucking therapy.
What are ya? A psychiatrist? Their therapist? Their idea is perfectly fine and even good! Don't stop them.

ConcubusBunny

Chaotic lewd enby bunny. They/them
Actually, doesn't have to be rape.
My idea is to have a homosexual man reincarnated as a woman, and try to have sex in a woman's body with another man, only to feel extremely dysphoric. Even though he is attracted to men, the fact he is seen as a woman hurts, especially in a sexual and romantic context.
TLLTaFW.jpg

ConcubusBunny

Chaotic lewd enby bunny. They/them
What did you expect when you wrote: "yeah I know most of them are in a fantasy world setting, but it just feels a bit weird that the non trans person would just accept it."???
I thought we'd talk about how absurd and fetishy the tag has become and how it could be used to explore the characters gender identity. I didn't intend for this to happen, but it's not bad though I got to see this side of people on smuthub.

SakeVision

Sama/kisama
then I'm definitely following your story, this is the first time I've ever heard of a novel here where the MC commits suicide ..

eh, this is quite common, especially in classics

The Sorrows of Young Werther is probably the most famous example, he even shoots himself in the head there, fails to die instantly, and suffers for 12 more hours before finally his life ends.

Also, famous Japanese novelist Mishima wrote a whole book about characters just committing seppuku in a long drawn way. He ended his own life in similar fashion sometime after that.

edit: googled, it's called Patriotism.

LimitBound

Saint
eh, this is quite common, especially in classics

The Sorrows of Young Werther is probably the most famous example, he even shoots himself in the head there, fails to die instantly, and suffers for 12 more hours before finally his life ends.

Also, famous Japanese novelist Mishima wrote a whole book about characters just committing seppuku in a long drawn way. He ended his own life in similar fashion sometime after that.

edit: googled, it's called Patriotism.
Thanks for the titles but what I kinda meant is that those types of works aren't as popular now and not many write then anymore