Too Much Heavy Foreshadowing

NotaNuffian

This does spark joy.
As a reader, I never really liked forshadowing, because either I missed it like a dunce and goes "ohhhhhh~ shit I missed it and here comes the author's parenthesis" or it is as blatent as Hidan no Aria's "dude does not like garlic, I wonder why" (fyi, that is MC's monologue and the first part of the volume talked about vampires)

QuercusMalus

A bad apple...
I like to do subtle foreshadowing- building in seemingly inconsequential facts that are actually important, and I love and try to emulate stories where you don't notice the foreshadowing until thr second or third read through.
If you have to spell out after every major event that it will have far-reaching ramifications it feels more insulting to the reader, or makes me seriously question how stupid the characters are 'The heroes deposed the horrible tyranic despot Evil McEvilface, and left, but little did they know the chaos would allow a greater threat to rise '... really? You depose a ruler and then leave, you create a power vacuum..... but they act like this is a shock.... horror movie level stupidity is not a selling point in anything that isn't tongue in cheek or a farce.

BlackKnightX

I usually associate foreshadowing with mystery, revelation, plot twist, and Chekhov's gun. What you're talking about, as I understand it, is what I'd called setup or promise.

Long serialized stories that are very well structured like One Piece usually have an overarching plot and multiple subplots that contribute to its progress. These little subplots are arcs.

What you find annoying is an unnecessary lengthening of just one overarching plot with next to no subplots in between (or if there are, they might feel too random and don't contribute to the overarching plot's progress).

FebyA

If I didn't end a chapter with an exclamation mark/intense emotion/intrigue, I would usually do foreshadowing.

This is why:
The Web Novels need to foreshadow heavily and / or provide the significant spoilers in order to draw interest.