Total words ÷ 4 = Views

CubicleHermit

Closer to 10:1 (~70,000 words and 7200 views) for my work-in-progress.

No explicit tags, though, and it would be bait and switch if I did - one of my kids is also one of my beta readers, so while there are some very mild boob jokes and I think I've used language as strong as calling someone an a-hole fully spelled out for the most part I am avoiding strong language.

You've gotta factor in time the novel has been out as well. A series that just dropped with several chapters being pushed at once is going to clock in greatly under this estimate, and a series that has reached completion or been discontinued will often continue to get views so long as it's still up and it's view count will be far above what this estimate would suggest.

That is, assuming this estimate is even good for much in the first place.

There are also a number of other factors aside from explicit tags that can cause a series to clock in far above this estimate.
I see, just as Kraken and Tyranomaster said, time is part of the metric

Jemini

Also, my Key to the Void series has a view rate that is about 1 to 1 with the word count. It was regularly updating up until about a month ago, so the hiatus it's currently on (so that I can throw my efforts into Hell's Underworld) is not the reason for the count being off from this metric.

I've also seen several other series with a FAR higher view count than word count.

None of these series I'm counting, including my own, have explicit tags.