Toxic Writers Kill Me (And are taking it upon themselves to torture me now)

Who should I romance first?

• Total voters

Moonpearl

The Yuri Empress
*pukes blood*

:sweat_smile: Oh, is that not a good thing? It's sort of hard to describe him properly, since he's just a nice, normal guy.

He's, hmm... Someone who struggles a little with social skills, but is very sincere? Also, even though he can be really romantic once he starts liking you, he backtracks as soon as he realises you're not into it. No bitterness, no "why don't you like me!?", no "I'll make you like me". Just, "whoopsie, I made myself look stupid". A true gem of a sim date man.

AliceShiki

Magical Girl of Love and Justice
:sweat_smile: Oh, is that not a good thing? It's sort of hard to describe him properly, since he's just a nice, normal guy.

He's, hmm... Someone who struggles a little with social skills, but is very sincere? Also, even though he can be really romantic once he starts liking you, he backtracks as soon as he realises you're not into it. No bitterness, no "why don't you like me!?", no "I'll make you like me". Just, "whoopsie, I made myself look stupid". A true gem of a sim date man.
Ooooooooh, that seems like a pretty nice guy then!

Especially the part of not having bitterness if you turn him down and stuff... It's a bit frustrating when you have to turn down a route 50x in the same game because the devs didn't put a clear way of making the other character realize that just because you weren't actively antagonistic to them, it doesn't mean you were flirting... >.>

I think there was one time in Dragon Age that two characters confronted my brother's character and asked him to choose one, because what he was doing wasn't fair to them both... When what he did, was to call Character A a "friend" in all possible occasions, and actively flirt with Character B in all possible occasions... >.>

Suryae

Dismembered
Damn, did no one noticed the atrocious font they use? It's readable, but damn, this game looks like an asset flip.

Moonpearl

The Yuri Empress
Ooooooooh, that seems like a pretty nice guy then!

Especially the part of not having bitterness if you turn him down and stuff... It's a bit frustrating when you have to turn down a route 50x in the same game because the devs didn't put a clear way of making the other character realize that just because you weren't actively antagonistic to them, it doesn't mean you were flirting... >.>

I think there was one time in Dragon Age that two characters confronted my brother's character and asked him to choose one, because what he was doing wasn't fair to them both... When what he did, was to call Character A a "friend" in all possible occasions, and actively flirt with Character B in all possible occasions... >.>

Oh, that~! Was one of them Leliana? She had a bug that made it impossible to properly turn her down, so that almost always happened. I learned to see the humour in it.

The boys in Gossip School keep their hopes up until the end, but I just mean that they don't force a particular scenario if you're not happy and they're not aggressive. And they take true rejection (at the very end) really well, mostly just laughing at themselves for their hopeless unrequited love.

Damn, did no one noticed the atrocious font they use? It's readable, but damn, this game looks like an asset flip.

That's the one they always use, so I don't notice it anymore.

AliceShiki

Magical Girl of Love and Justice
I genuinely never understood any complaints about Fonts whatsoever.

For me there are only two types are fonts. The readable and the unreadable ones. As long as you choose the former, I don't care what font you used.

... A friend of mine even complained about my heresy when I told him I was planning on scanlating a manga and using Arial when typesetting, he ended up convincing me to download a new font that is more commonly used at mangas... >.>
Oh, that~! Was one of them Leliana? She had a bug that made it impossible to properly turn her down, so that almost always happened. I learned to see the humour in it.
I think so! Probably Lelianna and Morrigan would be my guess, but I'm not sure about it~

So it was a bug... Well, that makes it funnier~

I saw it only once, so I didn't realize it was a common occurrence~
The boys in Gossip School keep their hopes up until the end, but I just mean that they don't force a particular scenario if you're not happy and they're not aggressive. And they take true rejection (at the very end) really well, mostly just laughing at themselves for their hopeless unrequited love.
That seems like good design! I can appreciate that! \(^^)/