Transported into the novel's world tag

Lire

I Wanna Be, The Very Best. Like No One Ever Was!
My most recent story is one where MC (and his girlfriend) are transported into the world of his novel.
But there isn't a tag for it, as far as I know.

If there is, then I'm just being dumb, i guess.

There is a tag for [Transported into a Game World] but none for a [Novel World]

I'm making do with a [Transported into Another World] tag atm, but it isn't really very appropriate...

Please add a tag for [Transported into a Novel World]!

Edit: Also... if you could throw in a [Multiple Transmigrated Individuals] too, that'd be great!

Last edited:

RaidenReader

Yikes.😬

So I when someone makes a negative argument, or asks a question, I should just stay quiet?

Not "quiet". Just... not "asshole-ey". Maybe.
Oh my god. Don't hurt me please, I don't want any trouble. ✋😅🤚

On a different note... I would actually agree with the Novel World thingimajiggy.
I liked ORV and Trash Count. As a reader, I'd be down to find similar novels easier, since novel world fics are kinda just jumbled together with everything else...

Also, what? I actually just thought Transmigrated/Transmigrated/Reincarnated meant kinda the same stuff...
Guess I was wrong?

Does that mean that Reincarnated as a slime is technically a Transmigration? I mean, it's not like the slime rimuru woke up in was pumped out of a slime vagina, right? I'm so confused...

Anyway -- the assholery aside-- I actually think the tags are kinda reasonable...? Why does this have so many downvotes lol

Cheer up OP, take my upvote! And maybe sort-of take the rudeness down a notch... I mean, I'm not a fan of pandering and politicking either, but I don't think making people hate you is a good idea...

Please take this GIF of a chibi Raiden Shogun getting headpats that I found on the internet! Raiden Shogun makes everything better, y'know?
I hope it helps!

Lire

I Wanna Be, The Very Best. Like No One Ever Was!
Even if I unwatch I still get notified when someone quotes me...

Oh my god. Don't hurt me please, I don't want any trouble. ✋😅🤚
*growl*

Also, what? I actually just thought Transmigrated/Transmigrated/Reincarnated meant kinda the same stuff...
Well, now you know. Glad I was helpful...?

Does that mean that Reincarnated as a slime is technically a Transmigration? I mean, it's not like the slime rimuru woke up in was pumped out of a slime vagina, right? I'm so confused...
I...
Wh-what...?
I'm also confused, now.
But I don't think so...? I'm pretty sure certain monsters in that world just show up from those magic particle thingies. So the slime probably just showed up out of nowhere from Veldora's magic hormones.
Hence, still a reincarnation. I may have to read a few volumes back to be sure though...

Why does this have so many downvotes lol
Cuz I was rude...? Which means my ideas are automatically wrong.

Please take this GIF of a chibi Raiden Shogun getting headpats that I found on the internet! Raiden Shogun makes everything better, y'know?
I hope it helps!
This actually does help. lol

AliceShiki

Magical Girl of Love and Justice
Guess I was wrong?
Reincarnated means you died and then was reborn on a different life.

Transmigrated means your soul possessed someone else's body.

Transported means your soul/body were sent to a different world.

In general terms, that's how it works~

RaidenReader

In general terms, that's how it works~

Yeah~ just found out today! lol
I've been reading isekai for who-knows-how-long, but didn't even know the difference.:blob_teehee:
I always thought they were interchangeable. Like "toward" and "towards". Or Smuthub and Scribblehub.:blobrofl:

Who knew I'd learn something by reading how some rando flamed another rando. :blob_happy: