Trial of Duck and Daikon (Concluded)

SsemouyOnan

Scientific Witchery
I would like to summon @SsemouyOnan (original) as a witness .
Lord Albus Quack and goddess daikon are both upstandingly heinous criminals! They would never wrong each other like so :blob_no: I've been there to witness several of the interactions, and I am certain it is just playful banter between villains! They get along quite well, as proof here's a photograph of them being cooked together!:

duck and daikon.jpg

Detective_Quack

QUACKQUACKQUACKQUACKQUACKQUACKQUACKQUACKQUACKQUACK
Lord Albus Quack and goddess daikon are both upstandingly heinous criminals! They would never wrong each other like so :blob_no: I've been there to witness several of the interactions, and I am certain it is just playful banter between villains! They get along quite well, as proof here's a photograph of them being cooked together!:

View attachment 27544
This is a warcrime.
It's not slavery. Ssemouy devoted herself to this family on her own free will :blob_sir:
Evidence of her raising ssemouy to treat herself as a slave.

DannyTheDaikon

| Azure tamer | Harbinger of chaos and soup

View attachment 27544
ಠ_ಠ

...I call for Seymour as an executioner. I'd like her to kill me now.

Detective_Quack

The age of consent for worship is 16, Ssemouy is 17 :blob_sir:

If you're younger than 16 or in between the age of 16-18, you must have a court order granting permission to marry and
Matcha married ssemouy without a court order.

DannyTheDaikon

| Azure tamer | Harbinger of chaos and soup
If you're younger than 16 or in between the age of 16-18, you must have a court order granting permission to marry and
Matcha married ssemouy without a court order.
Matcha married Ssemouy in a timeline where she was 25 :blob_sir:

Anon2024

????????? (???/???)
On the count of Forging the Picture: Daikon is found guilty.
On the count of Harassment: Both are found not guilty.

Statement: Evidence shows plenty of back and forth banter over the last several months. The Picture, even if forged is implied to be done in jest and this court believes that the relationship betweent the two is good and they are simply having fun coming to court with this playful disagreement.

The statement from Sleds also shows that the relationship between he and Quack is not of master and servant as determined by either party, and there is no evidence to show financial loss nor witness statements that show actual loss.

While Daikon is guilty of forging a picture, it has not substantiated any claim of loss or suffering that is valid except by the word of the plaintiff.

Jury Recommends no punishment or compensation for either side, and if there is actual harassment, the blocking function on the forum may be used.

Detective_Quack

On the count of Forging the Picture: Daikon is found guilty.

Statement: Evidence shows plenty of back and forth banter over the last several months. The Picture, even if forged is implied to be done in jest and this court believes that the relationship betweent the two is good and they are simply having fun coming to court with this playful disagreement.

The statement from Sleds also shows that the relationship between he and Quack is not of master and servant as determined by either party, and there is no evidence to show financial loss nor witness statements that show actual loss.

While Daikon is guilty of forging a picture, it has not substantiated any claim of loss or suffering that is valid except by the word of the plaintiff.

Jury Recommends no punishment or compensation for either side, and if there is actual harassment, the blocking function on the forum may be used.
Do I get bread or do I have to become a duck girl for a week?

Anon2024

????????? (???/???)
Do I get bread or do I have to become a duck girl for a week?
My recommendation as jury is no punishments for either side as no real harm was done.

Prince however states he will determine the punishment.
in this trial, jury functions as a counsel and not final verdict.

Prince_Azmiran_Myrian

🐉Burns you with his Love🐉
™️ On the count of Forging the Picture: Daikon is found guilty.

@DannyTheDaikon and @Detective_Quack

In light of the Jury's decision and using my Wise Never Wrong Goodly Dragon Judgement ™️

I sentence you both to staying in my hoard. There you will learn to get along.

@Simple_Russian_Boi
Throw hands and take them away. From now on they will be doing Hoard Time.

This concludes the trial. Thank you everyone for attending.