Resolved trying to remember a harem novel(series?) i read

ashkar

Harem novel one of the female members is a sheep/ram/horned beastkin monster girl who left home to be a warrior(shield maiden? tank?) because she was infertile
While traveling together they pass through her home and the protagonist gets challenged to a strength contest by butting heads and the challenger dies, near end of book MC manages to use his power? to remake her body stronger and fertile. Might be on here, or royalroad, or kindle any help would be appreciated.

Martial-reader

I think the one your looking for is (Summoned Again?). If I’m right what you posted isnt the whole story but one arc. The freemartin (infertile sheep girl) first appears in chapter 36.

DarkeReises

Ultimate Wankmaster, Jizzer of Universes
Yeah that sounds like "Summoned Again?"

ashkar

thats it, thank you very much, ive been trying to remember that for like a month now, was bugging the crap out of me. seems its a story I moved to my dropped list so I missed it in my search..... now I have to go back and figure out what happened that made me lose interest....

Kenjona

thats it, thank you very much, ive been trying to remember that for like a month now, was bugging the crap out of me. seems its a story I moved to my dropped list so I missed it in my search..... now I have to go back and figure out what happened that made me lose interest....
I remember that story, and yeah I dropped it also. Forgot why though. Maybe not updated?