Tyranomaster's Long Form AI Art Competition(s), Submissions #1

Tyranomaster

Guy who writes stuff
Hey everyone! Before I left on Vacation back in June, I'd planned on doing an AI art competition. Then we got the short form threads, and that satisfied the itch for a while.

How does this work?
First, this thread. This is where you enter your submission into the category. Submissions will be accepted until the end date. A day later, a new thread will open. The new thread will be a poll, and will quote link to the submissions. The voting thread will be called after one week. Categories and rules will change between threads and will be posted at the top of the new thread. Feel free to submit ideas for the next thread's categories and rules.

General Rules
Submissions must contain their AI generated metadata. I won't be checking all the time, but if an image seems like it might be violating a rule (examples might include: Wrong Checkpoint, missing required prompt). Unless overruled by a thread rule, only 1 entry per person. Your last entry will be considered your only entry.

This Thread's Rules
Checkpoint(s):
Any Checkpoints may be used
Theme: A Story in 3 Pictures
Special Rules: Instead of 1 submission, you'll submit three pictures that attempt to tell a story. Your entry post must only contain the three pictures in order, no words. I'll be arbiter if a subject matter seems to be plagiarizing another topic (my word will be final).
Advice: Using a fixed seed helps keep images looking similar with similar prompts.
Final Day for Submissions: July 30th, 11:59PM