Using Scribble Hub and writing on Tablets?

naosu

Hi...

So I used to use a laptop for everything. And I'm trying to convert to a tablet. Mostly so I can travel and write together. But I can't do that with laptops because the batteries suck so bad.

I wanted to ask and get some feedback on... OK for first setting up a tablet with no experience with them, will scribblehub and other sites like it work fine in tablets without any issues?

And anyone know which freeware office suite programs work on tablets? And do you have to do any special tweaks or settings for them? (Does Libreoffice work? Libreoffice is free if any of you need a word, excel suite program. But I don't know how well it would work on a tablet.)

Thank you.

RepresentingEnvy

En-Chan Queen Vampy!
Scribblehub should work fine on tablets. As for the other stuff I have no idea. I just use Google docs to write.

Rhaps

Master of Nightmare
As a person who writes on their phone, I'll say it's viable (especially on those sleepless night where you have nothing to do)

Corty

AFK
It should be fine. Especially if you can get a tablet with a cover that has a keyboard built in so you can type much more easier.