Writing Prompt Vile contest for SH members

CheertheSecond

The second coming of CheertheDead
Yup. You are the lords of cruelty, all of you who will attempt this writing prompt.

There is a young woman whose child was taken away. The fate of the child was unknown not even to me.

Your task is to talk to her and destroy her mentally and emotionally in the process. Say something cruel to her.

APieceOfRock

Yuri Lover, endeed!
"Hey, do you remember your husband? Yep, it's your child who travelled back through time. Your current self is so ugly that he didn't even recognize you in the past."

RepresentingEnvy

En-Chan Queen Vampy!
"I am sorry your child was taken. At least the child will have a decent home now, you rapscallion. Just be lucky that it wasn't King Solomon to take her."

J_Chemist

> "Walmart called. Something about you forgetting a child. They need you to go back and pick them up."

Rhaps

Jedi Fae
"Ooh, you have a child? There will be a tax for that. You lost your child? There will be a tax for that. You can't afford to hire people to find your child? There will be a lawsuit for that. Finding volunteer? There will be a tax for that. You are crying? There will be a tax for that."

D

Deleted member 54065

Yup. You are the lords of cruelty, all of you who will attempt this writing prompt.

There is a young woman whose child was taken away. The fate of the child was unknown not even to me.

Your task is to talk to her and destroy her mentally and emotionally in the process. Say something cruel to her.
"Hey lady," I leaned over to whisper, "your child has already become a diehard fan of Rodrigo Duterte."

Azure_Fog

More stabby, more happy~

(Best read in a haughty accent)
“Your child is gone, and you’ll never see them again. It’s for the better. You couldn’t even take care of that child if you tried. In fact, it would be a mercy just to kill them outright. They never should have existed in the first place. Even you know that. Don’t you remember being so against it? Not my problem anyways. I’m sure your child will come back and kill you for being a horrible mother some day. After all, we’ve already sent your child into the depths of hell. All while you live a luxurious life up here.”

This response includes:
- Lots of bullying
- Gaslighting
- Lying
- Guilt tripping
- More bullying
- Making you seem worthless
- Even more bullying

Corty

Sneaking in, stealing your socks.
You never were pregnant. You never gave birth. Your child was never taken away as it never existed. You are just hallucinating because of your schizophrenic disorder and from the lack of sleep for four days. You imagined the whole thing.

Now, here, take your meds, Frank, and after you wake up, everything will be back to normal... or close to normal. The lobotomy will help.