Recommendations VRMMO w/Romance

RatedOverr

Title should be self-explanatory but just some more details of what what my preferences are. I prefer having a 'real' love interest for the MC, not an NPC (exceptions to this is if it is a harem and one of the LI is an NPC, the two worlds 'merge' so the NPC can come to the MC's world). Yuri is fine, no BL though. Trans mc is also fine

Can recommend stuff from other sites as well like RR and webnovel.

No harem is preferable however, I am fine with reading it but it must be on the smaller side so around like 2 or 3 (maximum 5 however, only recommend something of this number if you think it is a really really good novel).

Idrc whether or not people can use abilities from the game world in the real world so either type of story is fine.

Preferably romance on the earlier side than later and must be prevalent in the story and not just forgotten/rarely brought up

R-18 is fine however, no story focusing on it/having a massive amount of it

Final thing is - mutual love between MC and Love Interest(s), I usually put this in as a precaution just to be safe but after some bad experiences some romance novels recently I feel like I need to make this point very clear

Last edited:

Reborn_Cat

A lazy cat pretending to be human
I think there is one with a female lead on this site where she thinks ML is an NPC cause he has some special avatar, but in reality, he is a game dev.
Name either has fantasy in it or another word like it, I can't remember

LilRora

Mostly formless
Three I can say from the top of my head are Trouble with Horns, Pellan Rise, and Witch of Chains, but they all have trans mc. Not sure if that's what you want since you didn't specify, but they are really good overall.

Another one is called Soul Fusion Online (a little voice in my head is telling me you made a thread about is some time ago, but I'm not sure). It's also very much on the adult side of things.

Last one I remember that you might like is called Cutting to Life, although the mc is an NPC there which makes it a little different from what you wrote.

There is sadly not many of that kind of stories; virtual reality is a surprisingly niche theme.

Miletil

Don't think it's on scribblehub but it fits what you want incredibly well it's on royal road it's called data dragon Danika

The author was clearly very green when they started writing it and they forget a few key details about the main character until they become abundantly relevant to point where it feels not shoehorned in but it should've been mentioned sooner
It's well written enough where it doesn't feel left out despite it very much being something should've warranted a mention but I also feel like it's not something one should know going into it
The author should've revealed it right around the time the couple gets together but they don't and only reveal it once the meet irl the first time and it's a bit of whiplash but also makes soooo much sense like so much I might've literally missed some major ques and it could've been obvious by the time it was revealed