Recommendations Web Novels, Anime or Manga about Romantic Toxic Relationship

sweeteggroll

Hi, I am looking for web novels, anime or manga that features the main pairing with romantic toxic relationship, preferably GL or yuri. But I can read straight or BL as well. You can recommend your own novel if you write something like that.

FYI I write that kind of thing. You can read my novel here.

TheKillingAlice

Schinken
Everything by the Author Brothers Without a Tomorrow. Not necessarily toxic, but always with a certain amount of crazy. And very well done.

Kalliel

Grind, Future, A Beautiful Star
Basically the entirety of Otome Isekai. Every single one is toxic, don't even leave anything out.

Pujimaki

Padoru trash writer
Currently reading this romance manhwa. It's toxic, very toxic. The name is:

The Beast Tamed by the Villainess

Yairy

The Dreamer of Wonderland!
My story Sleeping Princess might fit the bill if you're going for GL. Maybe Run Away With Me, Girl by Battan is what you're looking for too.

Indicterra

Five little monkeys jumping on the bed 🎶
Hi, I am looking for web novels, anime or manga that features the main pairing with romantic toxic relationship, preferably GL or yuri. But I can read straight or BL as well. You can recommend your own novel if you write something like that.

FYI I write that kind of thing. You can read my novel here.
Queen bee

Yairy

The Dreamer of Wonderland!
Also wanted to add Octave to this list because yeah... That’s a really toxic relationship. It's a gl manga.

Sakkan

TheEldritchGod

A Cloud Of Pure Spite And Eyes
Basically the entirety of Otome Isekai. Every single one is toxic, don't even leave anything out.
Ehhh... not all of them. They're female fantasy so it leans a certain way, but I wouldn't say all of them. Seen some damn wholesome otome, personally.

Yes, I used to ghostwrite bodice rippers. There was a time I'd do anything for a paycheck, Kay?
Despite many people loving it, every story with a Yandere is exactly that.
Ehhh... not sure what you mean.

I worked with some fucked up kids back when I was doing counseling. You got a kid who's just seen IT ALL. You just want to give them a hug, take them home, and never let them out because they deserve a happy place and the world just HATES them for some reason.

The most dangerous point of working with them is that point they finally relax and start to trust you. They always have that panic attack where they say to themselves, "What if this guy..."

And they lash out.

They are terrified and fear is a strange thing. You just need to calm them down. That's how it works.

I see that as yandere, but not toxic, just... part of healing.

Last edited: