weird story idea

Marmalade

Kitsune-in-training
I've found out the depressingly small about of gl compaired to bl. Why? Gl is usually so soft and fluffy....

anyways story idea.

Mc transmigrated into a historical fantasy world and is one of the many members of the emperors harem. the emperor is known to be a cruel and bloodthirsty tryant so everyone wants to be the least favored to escape. one of the ladies found out that the emperor will let them go to the cold palace (fall out of favor permanently) if they get together with another girl from the harem (the emperor is actually just a GL lover, the whole tryant thing is a huge misunderstanding because he has social phobia and doesn't like talking)
and so everyone did the same and did a show of kneeling in front of his doors for a day before being tossed to the cold palace and eloping outside. The thing is the harem is an odd number so MC can't find someone to go pretend to be lovers with. one day the emperor married a new wife and mc is using the trick of her seniors to try and coax the new wife into being her pretend lover to escape.

now here's the plot twist, the new wife is actually the cross dressing emperor who is also a transmigrated guy and wanted to come and look at his ships in person.

or I could choose another route and make this a real Yuri by making the new wife not the emperor but actually a pretty assassin sent by another prince to kill the emperor and is waiting in the harem because it's rumored outside that the emperor goes to look everyday (he does, tries to peep at the sweet and loving interactions of the harem women).

Marmalade

Kitsune-in-training
Because women hate each other?

my lesbian friends disagree with that. oh and the girls at my English table. we literally made a poster called we love hot women because that's the. only thing we have in common

TheEldritchGod

A Cloud Of Pure Spite And Eyes
my lesbian friends disagree with that. oh and the girls at my English table. we literally made a poster called we love hot women because that's the. only thing we have in common
I work with nothing but women. They all cut each other down behind their back non goddamn stop. To each others face, very nice, but I am sick of everyone bitching about each other all the time.

I hate someone, I tell them, or I drop it, because if I don't bring up my problem to someone else, I have no right to be angry with them. How can someone stop pissing you off if they dont know you are upset?

Marmalade

Kitsune-in-training
GL: 1,475 Stories
BL: 919 Stories
not on this site..... but gl is getting more popular on places like jjwxc and bilibili because of the censorship getting stricter when it comes to bl. just I see more people who know bl compaired to gl.
I work with nothing but women. They all cut each other down behind their back non goddamn stop. To each others face, very nice, but I am sick of everyone bitching about each other all the time.

I hate someone, I tell them, or I drop it, because if I don't bring up my problem to someone else, I have no right to be angry with them. How can someone stop pissing you off if they dont know you are upset?
oofies man, that must suck...

I would stay out of it if I was you tho. Well you can really generalize women.... some are bitchy yes but most are nice and kind. I'm nice to them so some girl will share their snacks and send me cute gifts. I too will do something similar in return. so maybe my thoughts are just biased because I've mostly been in contact with girls that are kind

TheEldritchGod

A Cloud Of Pure Spite And Eyes
I've mostly been in contact with girls that are kind
Im 50. I think were dealing with a difference in life experience. Girls can be kind. Women? Well... lets just say if you are 30+ unmarried and bitter, there is a reason.

Okay

The Bored but Lazy
I've found out the depressingly small about of gl compaired to bl. Why? Gl is usually so soft and fluffy....
Hear hear! (Though I'm mostly talking about manga and popularity. You can't go on a single manga site without some 18+ BL manga's 18+ cover with lightsaber dicks staring right at your face)

Marmalade

Kitsune-in-training
Hear hear! (Though I'm mostly talking about manga and popularity. You can't go on a single manga site without some 18+ BL manga's 18+ cover with lightsaber dicks staring right at your face)
......... what?????