Well any feedback for my cutie story?

DO you guys like disgusting and ugly characters?

• Yeah

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nah... nada!!

• Just yeet it..

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

TabooGod

Default;Remembrance This is my story..... Any kind of feedback by this community will be appreciated.!!

This is not a happy story... but for one, there is Magic/supernatural stuff in it and the world is also set in modern setting. The characters are not Mary Sue with a single cheat, but they are people living their own life, everyone is a hero in their own life but these heroes can be villain in many other lives....
The main "characters" all have their own weakness and personality traits(I will try to make them as real as I can while still following their personality trait). As for the central theme... their isn't one(that I can talk about... I don't want to spoil it as you will be able to identify the MC through it)
The first arc focus on investigation on disappearance and the bizarre events that are happening in the town and in the end the main character or the Villain of the story will be exposed.
And this arc can easily go from 30ch-45chs..... not long I suppose but I will try to cramp up as much content in each chapter as I can.... P.S. I suck at cramping stuff!!

Attachments

• have fun Default remembrancejpg.jpg
    have fun Default remembrancejpg.jpg
    20.4 KB · Views: 121

lazyredragon

Critic:
Space out your story! It's awesome but i felt like I was being slapped by the obituary of a character I didn't get time to like.

Still your sci-fi horror thing is pretty cool

TabooGod

Critic:
Space out your story! It's awesome but i felt like I was being slapped by the obituary of a character I didn't get time to like.

Still your sci-fi horror thing is pretty cool
Ah shit!! I deleted it brother/sister s there was not much action... Will work on it some more than upload it again in the future again..
Sorry for my oopsie.. I totally forgot about this site...