Werewolf

JulioAbel

Well, I would like recommendations for stories about werewolves, in this case the protagonist is a werewolf (preferably he is not too attached to the human side)

Satansoul

useless member
Oh, I have never seen a good novel with a werewolf as the MC. I'm lurking here for it. mufufufufu

Sleds

I'm looking for Disney Sleds
I just know "Reincarnated into a Werewolf, the Demon Lord Servants" and "My Werewolf System" by names and read "A Monster Who Levels Up" , this last one may be good, but the mc don't shapeshift only on as werewolve but he try to hide its power to the other human to not be killed if I remember right or he have something like a timer where he had to be a monster for like 23h each day.

Most stories with a werewolves mc are romance genre.

My mc shapeshift into lycan/werewolve but I don't think it's what you looking for.

BigBadBoi

A Monster Who Levels Up
Save yourself the trouble and don't read this. The author is know to make great premises but it lowers in quality halfway through and ends in the most garbage way possible. I'm still mad I fell for it THREE TIMES! THIS, THE NOVEL'S EXTRA, AND THE VILLAIN WANTS TO LIVE HAD SO MUCH POTENTIAL I'M FUCKING MAD!

Sleds

I'm looking for Disney Sleds
Save yourself the trouble and don't read this. The author is know to make great premises but it lowers in quality halfway through and ends in the most garbage way possible. I'm still mad I fell for it THREE TIMES! THIS, THE NOVEL'S EXTRA, AND THE VILLAIN WANTS TO LIVE HAD SO MUCH POTENTIAL I'M FUCKING MAD!
Did it? I never finished A monster who level up.
For the novel's exta maybe the end is not well made, but the rest of it are good, still worth it.

Anon2024

????????? (???/???)
Can this werewolf do stuff with human women?

Satansoul

useless member
Hmm, I don't know if this is considered a werewolf or not.

Sylver

Damn, feels bad :ROFLMAO: my story has a werewolf but not the type you're looking for, and she's not the main protagonist. She's one of the main cast though, but still.

Did you find the story you were looking for? :blob_evil_two: