Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Streams

Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Others

Votes: 10 25.6%

• Total voters

Ophious

〖Failed to be active〗〖Digging out of my grave〗
Just finished Boku no Hero Academia season 3 and I just started As Miss Beelzebub and I'm currently loving how cute and fluffy it is!!!!!

Raneday

tђє ฬคภ๔єгเภﻮ ฬเtςђ
How were they?
space battleship yamato was ok
hmm wotakoi I enjoy watching it since it's a romcom anime

AXL I do enjoy watching it, but the overall rating would be just so-so

FemmeFatale

O.O Skullie Did It O.O
What show/anime/movie/series are you currently watching/following right now?

I was watching Brooklyn 99 and it's hilarious. I'm currently waiting for the new anime season to come out. Young Justice season 3 is out soon as well.

I love Brooklyn 99, if you like that you should try The Unusuals. It got cancelled but it's still really good. A bit like Firefly is good, but got cancelled.

Hmm...I'm not really currently watching anything, however I have a huge list of anime from several years' worth of seasons to watch....
orz

I do sometimes watch documentaries, too.
Like Joanna Lumley's Visit To Japan series.
I ended up watching a documentary-ish series about how art was a very important thing in the British royal family.

X

I love documentaries, the British make some really interesting ones. I saw one in particular called Hidden Killers that left me amazed at how they have survived from the advances in technology like the discovery of sugar and electricity. >.< A real eye opener.

Kuro_0ni

I finally got one ^_^
I also tend to use youtube to listen to music, I have a music video playing in the corner of my screen as i do other things.

Nahrenne

Pure and Innocent Maiden~
I also tend to use youtube to listen to music, I have a music video playing in the corner of my screen as i do other things.
Ah!
Why didn't I think of that!?!
Yeah, I tend to watch YouTubers more than other stuff these days.
There are some really funny game journalist channels.
X

Tsukkin

What show/anime/movie/series are you currently watching/following right now?

I was watching Brooklyn 99 and it's hilarious. I'm currently waiting for the new anime season to come out. Young Justice season 3 is out soon as well.
The last series i watched was Insatiable, it was crazy don't watch it....
Not really a fan of series/TVshows, anime is good but not in the mood to watch any, the last anime i watched was Yuri on Ice (i really recommend this haha) i mostly watch animated movie by Ghibli or Mamoru Hosoda, or Makoto Shinkai.
Oh btw if u like BL i recommend this movie called "Call Me by Your Name" it was gorgeous, the settings, the cinematography, the music, they're all beautiful~

Miserys_End

[Lv1 Pretend Person] Im the person I pretend to be
I'm currently watching my tablet screen which is full of words and some still pictures.
There is also the traffic outside the window that can be watched..

Alverost

Eternal Procrastinator
Staff member
I'm currently watching my tablet screen which is full of words and some still pictures.
There is also the traffic outside the window that can be watched..
You aren't watching the end of the world?

Miserys_End

You aren't watching the end of the world?
Not enough people running around doing stupid things for it to be the end of the world. Because I doubt there are that many people as out of touch as me when it comes to current events.

Ophious

Oh right I'm also re watching the loud house and star vs the forces of evil
And a certain magical index from season 1, I'll watch season 3 when I'm done

Arcturus

CEO of Cat Corps
From what I've heard (i.e. my brother and some friends), Index Season 3 is complete trash with no redeeming qualities.

I don't watch much anime or TV, never really got interested in them, though I'm currently finishing the second season of Saiki K.

Last edited:

Ophious

will you recommend it to others to watch?
Yes, watch it, it was a nice break after goblin slayer and Boku no hero academia!
From what I've heard (i.e. my brother and some friends), Index Season 3 is complete trash with no redeeming qualities.

I don't watch much anime or TV, never really got interesting in them, though I'm currently finishing the second season of Saiki K.
Seriously? That's.....quite sad, well I'm still watch it but maybe I'll read the light novels first

Ddraig

<First Dragon of SHF> <Pokemon Goddess of NuF>

I don't watch much anime or TV, never really got interesting in them, though I'm currently finishing the second season of Saiki K.
They rushed it so badly that sigh... Lets just hope accelerator and railgun 3 have some quality production

Ddraig

<First Dragon of SHF> <Pokemon Goddess of NuF>
Watch railgun 1 and 2 too before season 3. Also sigh season 3 was bad.....rushed and bad production.

Miserys_End

Currently watching the rain fall on a dark window and yet more words on a tablet. Few pictures though.