What do you think about this situation?

CheertheSecond

The second coming of CheertheDead
So a person who committed an irredeemable sin tried their best to make up for the past. They tried to do as much good deed as possible but they frequently got nightmare of the crime they made.

I want your judgement to be as impartial as possible. What do you think about their situation? Pitiful? Well-deserved?

Will reveal their sin after a while.

So in short, the person got drunk and fucked their underage kid. They felt bad about it and tried to make up for the past but are often haunted by the nightmare. The nightmare replaying the scene they did to their kid and it traumatised them because it reminded them of how good it felt. They were depressed because it showed them the devil inside which could return. Of course, they never wanted to commit that transgression. So when they were reminded of the time they were not themselves, they felt really bad about it. It's an attack on their conscience.

Last edited:

Voidiris

Gaze into the abyss to truly see?
So a person who committed an tried their best to make up for the past. They tried to do as much good deed as possible but they frequently got nightmare of the crime they made.

I want your judgement to be as impartial as possible. What do you think about their situation? Pitiful? Well-deserved?

Well I don't care about everyone involved and you should say the sin because 'irredeemable sin' has too much interpretation.
I would mind break him in a painful and entertaining way while the victims are watching.

RepresentingEnvy

En-Chan Queen Vampy!
So a person who committed an irredeemable sin tried their best to make up for the past. They tried to do as much good deed as possible but they frequently got nightmare of the crime they made.

How are we supposed to make a judgment if we don't know what they did or what they did to atone?

MatchaChocolate69

Your Favorite Villain
If you're referring to the other thread, that type of crime is irredeemable.
It might be interesting to see the character suffer for what they have done but ultimately not receive forgiveness.
The only one who can absolve them is the victim. So, I would work on this point if it's your intention to have the character redeemed.
But this is just my opinion. You should write as you wish.

Corty

Sneaking in, stealing your socks.

Get fucked.

Can't handle the consequences of something? Just don't do it.

Corty

Sneaking in, stealing your socks.
Wouldn't it be for some wonderful if life would be that easy.
It is that easy.
irredeemable sin
In my interpretation that is pretty clear cut.

And no, killing someone is not irredeemable.

To do something hideous that would be irredeemable, that is along some pretty fucked up shit some cartel and serial killers pull off.

So I will reiterate:

Get fucked.

georgelee5786

2024 Shovel Duel Champion
A crime committed is a crime committed. Punishment is warranted. He deserves what he gets.

Woolen_Bat_Monkey

Adopted son of Envy/Current owner of LuoirM nose
Trying to change is good but you can't just ignore the past. His nightmares are ultimately self-made and whether he has them for the rest of his life or not ultimately depends on him. I believe they are well deserved for the things he did.

prognastat

I mean the situation isn't described so I can't say what I would think of the situation. However by definition if it were truly an irredeemable sin then yea it's deserved by definition since irredeemable means redemption isn't an option.

Voidiris

Spoiler: sin reveal
I cried after reading this, not because it's sad or even horrific, it's because of confusion.
Depending on the drunkeness he might not even go in RL in to jail!
Where the fuck is that an irredeemable crime?

CheertheSecond

The second coming of CheertheDead
I cried after reading this, not because it's sad or even horrific, it's because of confusion.
Depending on the drunkeness he might not even go in RL in to jail!
Where the fuck is that an irredeemable crime?
That's new!

Voidiris

It's going to be interesting how Corty reacts to the sin especially because of our argument that we had in the thread.