What do you think???

Nole786

Hey hope everyone's doing well and enjoying their quarantine. I'm posting to get feedback/reviews/critiques on my new story Twin Fates.
The synopsis reads: A set of twins created with mysterious purpose, but separated by fate set out on their respective paths in a magical and savage world where power is everything.
I
'D GREATLY APPRECIATE IT IF YOU SHARE YOUR THOUGHTS AND OPINIONS ON MY STORY. I'm up for trading reviews as well.

YuriDoggo

Angery Doggo >ᴗ<
Whew. How many shameless plugging threads does this make? I kind of lost count :sweating_profusely:

Yorda

Villainess Yorda the Virtuous Flower of Evil
Also if you're not doing anything you should give my story a read. Please and thanks (:
Lulz.

Anyways, for me Quarnatine-mass I've been learning more Japanese so I could study villainess novels in Japanese. My kanji powers increase by the day! At least tenfold. No! A hundred fold! No! A thousand fold! No! 2136 fold! Yes.

Whew. How many shameless plugging threads does this make? I kind of lost count :sweating_profusely:
XD You stole the thunder.

Last edited:

SquadCammander354

I've been doing pretty well, been playing a crap ton out of Nioh (1). Now I'm gonna try and finish a ton of assignments for school, if we even go back or something.

blazjindanblue

Hey I wish everyone a great day! Also read Big Junk, jk I only want good readers and this is not a reverse psychology attempt. I do not want to be forcing you to read. Yes you! Do not read my story and thanks for your time!