What fraction would you pick if you need to invade a medival fantasy world.

What fraction?

Votes: 2 18.2%

Votes: 1 9.1%

Votes: 1 9.1%

Votes: 4 36.4%

Votes: 3 27.3%

Votes: 2 18.2%

• Total voters

Vapori

The idea is basically a kind of dungeon core story only that the mobs don't stay inside the dungeon but go out to conquer the world. Think Barad Dur a Dark Tower something along those lines of course could be very different from a tower depending on the faction.

Anyway I started to write multiple options and now I can not decide what I want my faction to be.

1 Dark Fey (with misdirection and Noble Houses plant mages....)
2 Fire Dragonkin and Kobolds (with Smokescreens, Wyvern and a strong front line)
3 Sea creatures. (crab soldiers, Nagas and Ursulas, flying Wales)
4 An overly fanatic Angelic Host, (with crusaders, Angels, forceful conversion.)
5 Adaptable Insect Hive (Zerg )
6 Light Fey (with technocratic Dryders.)

Al factions are meant to be evil!

Last edited:

MatchaChocolate69

Your Favorite Villain

Satansoul

useless member
The idea is basically a kind of dungeon core story only that the mobs don't stay inside the dungeon but go out to conquer the world. Think Barad Dur a Dark Tower something along those lines of course could be very different from a tower depending on the fraction.

Anyway I started to write multiple options and now I can not decide what I want my fraction to be.

1 Dark Fey (with misdirection and Noble Houses plant mages....)
2 Fire Dragonkin and Kobolds (with Smokescreens, Wyvern and a strong front line)
3 Sea creatures. (crab soldiers, Nagas and Ursulas flying Wales)
4 An overly fanatic Angelic Host, (with crusaders Angels forceful conversion.)
5 Adaptable Insect Hive (Zerg )
6 Light Fey (with technocratic Dryders.)

Al fractions are meant to be evil!
What could be better for an invasion than Zerg. Perhaps if there was a hell with demons they could hardly compare. :blob_hmm:

RepresentingEnvy

En-Chan Queen Vampy!
Well it's meant to be balanced 1000 Zerg may give more XP to enemies but don't pack the same punch as 100 Draconic or dark fey mobs . (also less magic for them.) And it's more about the vibe and less about what makes the most sense.

Yes
Dark Fey

SailusGebel

Well it's meant to be balanced 1000 Zerg may give more XP to enemies but don't pack the same punch as 100 Draconic or dark fey mobs . (also less magic for them.) And it's more about the vibe and less about what makes the most sense.
If it doesn't need to make any sense, make it the same as stereotypical goblins from JP fantasy novels, always horny, male only population. BUT, here's the catch, instead of male goblins, it's female orc milfs. An invasion of always horny, muscley orc mommies, who are on the hunt for males.

Vapori

If it doesn't need to make any sense, make it the same as stereotypical goblins from JP fantasy novels, always horny, male only population. BUT, here's the catch, instead of male goblins, it's female orc milfs. An invasion of always horny, muscley orc mommies, who are on the hunt for males.
I guess the fey or angels could be female dominated horny nun's be fruitful and multiply :D

LuoirM

Voidiris' enthusiast feet enjoyer.
This sounds like Dark Fantasy, not really my taste, imma kill myself if I found myself in such a harsh place fr