What happens after.....

Dia779

let's say the typical MC woke up in a mob's body, in a yandere harem (or reverse harem) setting, they set their sights on them somehow like most stories like so do....

They managed to escape that yandere novel world finally after going thru all the trial and tribulations, also unintentionally making the yanderes even more obsessive in the process.......

What do u guys think of the aftermath when they figure out that the MC is gone??

Kaito

They would 100% sacrifice their world to follow mc

D

Deleted member 139452

Do you need somewhere to hide ? If you got money I'm willing to hide you in one of secret bunkers.

J_Chemist

They probably lose their minds and burn the world or something.

Tsuru

Robot
let's say the typical MC woke up in a mob's body, in a yandere harem (or reverse harem) setting, they set their sights on them somehow like most stories like so do....

They managed to escape that yandere novel world finally after going thru all the trial and tribulations, also unintentionally making the yanderes even more obsessive in the process.......

What do u guys think of the aftermath when they figure out that the MC is gone??
Just read recent mangas

where the op MC leave the mega op but "bullying" female childhood friend (lover/or not).

HungrySheep

I like yuri
I remember a manga with a similar plot. Forgot the name, but one of the characters is named Kusora Yurea.

Kalliel

Grind, Future, A Beautiful Star
There is a Korean novel with a concept similar to this.
Protagonist controlled a female hero in a game and defeated the demon king, thus saving the world.
But, that game world is actually a real world, and the goddess of that world just made the protagonist feel like he was playing a game. This part I don't remember exactly though.
Anyway, the female hero is not just a soulless avatar, she'd always received the protagonist's instructions in the form of a 'mysterious voice'.
But, the voice disappeared after she defeated the demon king.
Some years passed, and now she's crazy. She murdered her own party, her town, her whole world, and eventually reach out to even the goddess. She tortured the goddess until she's half-dead, demanding to see the owner of 'the voice' again.
So, the protagonist then gets teleported to that world, this time at the beginning of the game. And with a definitely normal and innocent female hero approaching him right from the get-go.

HelloHound

Hound of hell, lover of girls
they'd either try n follow him or summon him

Succubiome

Try to summon him into another person's body, and decide it worked, and the person whose body they "summoned him into" is their new target.

Just like they did to him.

This isn't the first time someone's escaped, after all-- though it's usually through death rather than world-hopping.

Dia779

There is a Korean novel with a concept similar to this.
Protagonist controlled a female hero in a game and defeated the demon king, thus saving the world.
But, that game world is actually a real world, and the goddess of that world just made the protagonist feel like he was playing a game. This part I don't remember exactly though.
Anyway, the female hero is not just a soulless avatar, she'd always received the protagonist's instructions in the form of a 'mysterious voice'.
But, the voice disappeared after she defeated the demon king.
Some years passed, and now she's crazy. She murdered her own party, her town, her whole world, and eventually reach out to even the goddess. She tortured the goddess until she's half-dead, demanding to see the owner of 'the voice' again.
So, the protagonist then gets teleported to that world, this time at the beginning of the game. And with a definitely normal and innocent female hero approaching him right from the get-go.
wtf......What in hell did i just read......woah that is some interesting but also scary summary...

what's the title btw if i can ask?

Woolen_Bat_Monkey

Adopted son of Envy/Current owner of LuoirM nose
World destruction, depending on who they are and the type of world... They would probably find a way to travel to him too.