What is the most shameless bird you have seen? and how would ya make it more shameless?

FlutterOfCrows

Seen some birds do some quite shameless things, like eating dog food in front of said dog or chasing cats. but what about the rest of the birds around the world, are they all like that, or just a select few? interested in what the answer is.

TachimeSan

There was this one time I was fishing here in the Philippines, when out of nowhere, a duck comes swooping down on my lure . It got caught in the hook and flew around erratically before finally exhausting itself. I reeled it in and removed the hook, then he swam away like nothing happened.

Dunno if that counts as shameless, but that's what happened:blob_sir:

Ides42

Back when I was about 7, I visited SeaWorld. I had this huge churro, that I hadn't even gotten a bite of, stolen by a seagull that flew by. It took my churro right out of my hands. Luckily the vendor saw the whole thing and gave me another one.

D

Deleted member 5560

When I was at the beach with my family eating chips (potato fries), this whole ass seagull flew down, landed right on the table in front of me, grabbed my entire punnet of chips, and fucked off with it.

The disrespect.

BenJepheneT

Light Up Gold - Parquet Courts
Oh I thought you meant this type of shameless

Generik0

I was just a little kid when me and my friends got chased down by a goose. TBH I didn't really know why I ran that day but I saw my friends running so I did the same. I guess you could say we where in a wild goosechase.