What Novels do you like?

foxes

science fiction mixed with fantasy where the drama is worked out quite deeply, but without boredom

BearlyAlive

Certfied Super Secret Final Secret Final Boss
Any kind of fantasy that isn't contradicting itself (so most isekai and litrpgs are out by default), stories where the characters drive the plot instead of just swimming with the current, romance if it isn't forced in and stories where you can feel the change (and no, I don't mean stats!!!), also army/dungeon/kingdom/base building stuff.

My personal pet peeve are heists and/or intrigues, but they almost never get done well. It's always the (un)predictable diabolus ex machina that happens in THE critical moment and only when the heist doesn't have a plan B. Even if it doesn't make sense...

LunaSoltaer

Spicy Transbian
lots of fantasy, and some slice of life.

I do like stories that do a deep exploration on what it truly means to be a woman or man or whatever, but what I find irritating are stories that just sidestep the issue completely. like if youre going to make your character grapple with their sense of self fucking Make Them Grapple With It.

im sure i could see myself getting into some kinds of smut.... but who knows.

I guess i dont yet have a set genre yet.

Syringe

Bluetooth 7 Enabled Holy Blade w/ Red Dot Sight
Dark, gritty, witty and comedic. Like Overlord. Or basically anything with gender bender. I'll straight up read garbage if it has gender bender.

melchi

What is a custom title?
Dark, gritty, witty and comedic. Like Overlord. Or basically anything with gender bender. I'll straight up read garbage if it has gender bender.
Is on the garbage gender bender wagon too :D