What prologue type attracts readers?

proxybaba

Honestly, after trying to push my brain to find the most suitable format for a prologue. I wanna try to get public opinion and some writers on this.

I keep wondering how were you able to create a good prologue/foundation for your story?

Did you start as:

[Question type] - you start the prologue with a question and mostly prominent to isekai troupe and an example of this is like:

"How did this happen?

Why did I get transmigated to this sh*ty visual novel game that no one likes?

And why do I look like the famous third-rate villain?"

[World building type] - you start the prologue with a huge info dump about what is the situation of the world or what type it is.

"After the world had depleted all of its resources, Humanity began to deteriorate. The world drastically changed as some of the lands became uninhabitable and life begin to dwindle deep into the darkness."

[Situation type] - the prologue starts where the mc finds themselves in a strange situation which can either be a backstory or foreshadowing.

"
"run" was the last voice the little girl heard before she run away into the forest. She runs with tears as she leaves behind everything on her back. She ran away while being chased by black-clothed knights.

She ran until she was finally stopped by a cliff. she looked down below to find the raging sea waters. She looked behind her and finds the knights are still following her. Left with no choice the little girl jumped towards the waters.

In desperation she uttered her last words, "I will never forgive you!!"

"

This is just my personal way to describe a prologue and don't think too much about my sh*tty examples. I think there is a much better way to call them but I wanna see how professional authors, normal authors, and some readers view which type of prologue attracts people to a story.
I was having trouble with these thanks a lot