What should i do?

MasFaqih

Well, I'll check that out soon.
Please do, I already reduced the amount of swearing too.
Info dump is not recommended. Feeding info to your readers should be done in small, but regular, tidbits...either through dialogue between characters, or events, if there's too much narration.

As for confusing your readers, better do the rewrites now, while you have a few audience, than you got thousands subscribing to you already. That will surely cause more confusion, and it may detrimentally affect your reputation (I'm speaking from my experience; I committed that mistake).

Just explain to them that you're doing a rewrite, and they will understand.

Also, method acting can help you a lot. i'm using that technique in my stories too.
Thank for your kind reply, I think i will refrain from rewriting my chapter,at least in my opinion it's not that boring anymore,after i try to edit it a bit maybe u can also point out my mistake too.No, Please point out my mistake in This Chapter

GoodPerson

The only active fanfictioners in the forum.
I searched Method Acting in google,i think i know how it work,i just need to be my own mc right?, But can you please give me some example?, I mean like your application of method acting in your writing?.
I made my OCs similar to my behavior. How they think, act, and speak is like an aspect of myself.

That's a self-acting method, I called it that.

But, the real method of acting, is when you put yourself as a character that doesn't resemble anything about you. For instances:

-Acting as a scientist from the Half-Life franchise. I will act like a professor and speak with formality. I often use the word "Scientific" to emphasize something.
-Acting as a sinister priest. I preach with ironical but supportive words. Some words of mine could even become quotes attacking the government.
-Acting as a professional secret agent. Even if I'm a prick who talks a lot, I at least never scream my attack nor do I talk to myself while blending in among the opponent's private army.

You first need to think about the character's personality, then occupation, age, and gender. Geographic could also be included. Think about how a random person with the personality, race (if it's not human), job, age, sex, and location you describe will act. Like how they solve a problem, the way they think, or their reaction toward a critical/crucial moment.

A veteran army, who has been going through several traumatic wars, gets troubled with gangsters mugging him on the street.

What will he do? Will he give them some money and walk away or take them down with ease then dip? Or will he tell them first they shouldn't do muggings before beating them up or straight away goes for the fight? Or if somehow he hides a gun in his pocket, what will he use it for?

That's the method acting I've been using. So basically,

Do what they would normally do, think like they normally think, and act similarly to how they will act. That's my method acting.