What will be your zom100 bucket list?

Raymann

Da_Villainess™ (¬‿¬)ψ
A zombie apocalypse has taken over the entire world. You could also meet the same fate as them anytime, but seeing it as an opportunity you decide to live your life to the fullest. Do things you never could do now, and enjoy the remaining moments until you become a zombie. So, you make a bucket list to do things before you die.

List at least 3 (GO WILD)

Last edited:

Underload

Actually, if the world suddenly ends... I don't think I'll have much to do either. I'll just... laze off. truthfully, I don't think I'll make it far because I believe I have hero syndrome. So I'll probably die saving a Karen who'll throw me toward the zombies to run away with her midget boyfriend.

J_Chemist

Become a well known zombie killer.

I would live out my days thinning the horde until either I get bit, die randomly, get old, or get bored. Along the way, I'd live my best life of course, but dealing with the zombie problem along the way would make things interesting.

Sleds

I'm looking for Disney Sleds
- Kill zombie
- When I had enough ot it, kill myself cause I'm a fucking weeb and without internet I become bored as fuck

Woolen_Bat_Monkey

Adopted son of Envy/Current owner of LuoirM nose
Number 100 would be to eat a zombie... Number 1 is to find out how they are moving.

MintiLime

Unofficial Class President, Author
- finally finish all my work in progress pieces, be it knitting crochet, painting, drawing, my current story, every crafty hobby I ever picked up and didn’t get to finish

- create a safe house in a library and read all the books

- finally get in the shape I want to be in and learn different types of dance and improve on the ones I’ve learned

- get married to SO after ransacking a jewelry store, bridal shop, and forming a safe house in a local Church

- ransack a cottage on top of a mountain and live there with my cats and a cute little garden, get a couple sheep and weave my own clothing

Cortavar

- kill a zombie
- watch the "removing the brain or destroying the head" bit live on TV
- build a zombie cart with meat on a fishpole
- set an overrun place aflame
- loot a store
- crash a car into a zombie
- mercy kill a bitten friend/family member

I wouldn't survive long, I've got lots of stupid ideas.