What would you do if you had to take care of a dying child

AliceShiki

Magical Girl of Love and Justice
In normal circumstances, I'd try to let the child had a comfortable death. Try talking to them during their last moments and like... Just being there for them. Trying to let them be happy during the time they have left. I wouldn't be able to do much, but I'd do what I could.

However, the OP specified that the child is dying by radiation poisoning. Those circumstances are hardly normal, because like... This means being near the child is actively harmful to me.

So, at this point there are two possible paths.
  • I'm actually afflicted by the radiation too and am dying soon... In this case, I'd do what I outlined above for a "normal circumstance" death. I'd just try to get the child to die a less painful death.
  • I'm not afflicted by the radiation... In that case I'd do the same as Rakitan. I'd get as far from the location as I could. It would haunt me for a while, but it's better than being poisoned by the radiation too.

D

Deleted member 57675

Need suit to protect against radiation from person infected with radioactive poisoning, which maybe just on tv, but can very painful death. But if radiation doesnt get to me, cry a ton and look around for help. If no one arpund or unable help, slowly help comfort them in their last moments.