What...

Cipiteca396

More Gasoline 🎶
I hate Class based Systems. I have a wide range of hobbies and skills in real life, so being constrained by The World irks me. Not having an actual list to choose from is inconvenient too.

Class:
There's a few things I'm looking for in a class. Survivability, self-sufficiency, and utility. At the bare minimum, I need; perception, stealth, mobility, defenses, self and target healing, and lots of miscellaneous stuff like crafting. Basic utility spells like cleaning magic and repair spells are critical to my happiness, lol. Having some offensive ability is useful but not required, since I'm a bit of a pacifist.

Most of these things are split across multiple classes to encourage teamplay, which is part of why I hate classes. The ones that come closest are Cleric and Druid, but I detest the religious themes. As an extension of Druid, there were two DnD Classes called 'Master of Many Forms' and 'War Shaper' that strongly appealed to me.

Character Select:
Strongly desire something that doesn't need to eat. Or if eating is necessary, not living beings. Mana, sunlight, rocks... That's fine. No plants or animals. Also needs to reinforce the class traits, survivability, adaptability, and utility. Immortality is a given as well. So something like a Dragon or a plant type monster like an Alraune(as long as we're clear that it eats sunlight, not the Venus flytrap type). If my class doesn't grant shapeshifting, my race should. I'd like to be able to customize my appearance on the fly.

Personality:
My current personality is mostly fine. I'd like to get less hung up on things though. Being able to push forward instead of dwelling on mistakes or regrets would be nice. Not getting anxious, angry or frustrated so easily would be nice as well. Of course, it's better to regret a mistake and try to fix it than to keep making it over and over again- I don't want to be a moron. If we're giving free mental changes, being smarter is always nice.

class: anything defense based. something that grants invincibility if possible.
character: a giant sea turtle
perso: me

i'd like to poke holes in nearby ships but not actually sink them. enough to be a nuisance but not a threat