What's the biggest compliment you received from people

esThr

"You're still alive. That's good"
-discord guy apparently
Ironically this was like days ago

Sylver

Ah I thought your post read complaint, not compliment haha.

Had to delete my list. Someone said I look a lot younger after I grew my hair out, that's the most recent one I remember :s_smile:

HelloHound

Hound of hell, lover of girls
hard to pick one because I have a lot to choose from
The most recent was an acknowledgment of how hot and nice I am, nothing but the truth (humble)

Reinaislost

Miss Direction
It was when I was 11, I think, that two men asked me for a location they were trying to find. I didn't know, so I ran back to my superior, and afterwards they complimented me. It's probably the happiest I've ever been, lol.

Sola-sama

Retired Old Man
"Eh, what's a nubile female doing here...?"
The person said in my native tongue, while pointing my narrow waist and silky, obsidian black hair.
Back when I had a long hair, I look like a girl from behind. Never have I felt so insulted and flattered at the same time.

Ran-Ron

Ashen-haired waifu enthusiast
Mfw I got insulted more in my life that I forgot the few compliments I received--

Ah but there was that one time in dA who said he got a boner looking at my drawing so I guess that counts?

Praybird

"Wow! You look nothing like your parents!"

It certainly wasn't the nicest compliment, but it was certainly the most memorable.

Lysander_Works

IRL? I guess that would be how much I mean to my soulmate. For better and worse, we are each others' whole world.
I feel like I've failed in a lot of things in life, but hearing her tell me that I'm the most amazing person she's ever met echoes with me even in the darkest corners of my mind. (biased of course) ~ but I'm glad to know I'm doing something right making her happy.

LuoirM

Voidiris' enthusiast feet enjoyer.
I smell bad

I used shampoo, body lotion, showered thoroughly beforehand, but on the way I sweat cause SEA heat