What's your fear?

l8rose

Perpetually Positively Pondering
So I've always wondered if anyone else has any strange fears/phobias.

Personally, I have a phobia of cars and my anxiety goes through the roof as soon as I get in one. This started when I was itty bitty and fell out of a moving vehicle, skinning off half the skin on my face (I got better) but still have issues sitting in a car. If I'm driving, I have to have music blaring or have someone to talk to, otherwise it's not a good time.

So what's your fear and how do you think you got it (if applicable)?

Reinaislost

Miss Direction
I've got ophidiophobia, an extreme fear of snakes. Yeah, my anxiety is already soaring through the roof thinking about it. I don't know; I think I'd have hysteria if one got close.

Enkiari

Bridges. Every time I have to cross a bridge, I have a sinking feeling in my stomach, and I feel like it is going to collapse under my feet.
I long for a world with no bridges. Who even needs them?
If you have to get over a large gap, it's not worth it anyway. Surely.

Voidiris

Gaze into the abyss to truly see?
Well I'm quite the emotional person and always was.
I'm afraid of highs and somewhat afraid of speed.
Being too high has already triggered a panic attack and mania.

Satansoul

useless member
Height. Even if I am on a chair that is only half a meter high, I have to grab something strong and sit down slowly so that I can come down.

big centipede and Spiders of any size. If I see any of them and there's no one to kill them, I just leave the house, and if I'm unlucky and they're at the door blocking the way out, I just sit farthest away from them and start crying... :blob_teary:

Glitched

Moth Mommy
Flying, buzzing bugs.
I should give you a visit
Height. Even if I am on a chair that is only half a meter high, I have to grab something strong and sit down slowly so that I can come down.

big centipede and Spiders of any size. If I see any of them and there's no one to kill them, I just leave the house, and if I'm unlucky and they're at the door blocking the way out, I just sit farthest away from them and start crying... :blob_teary:
You too. I love spiders. Fuck heights though. Ladders are ok, building tops are not.

TheMonotonePuppet

A Writer With Enthusiasm & A Jester of Christmas!
So I've always wondered if anyone else has any strange fears/phobias.

Personally, I have a phobia of cars and my anxiety goes through the roof as soon as I get in one. This started when I was itty bitty and fell out of a moving vehicle, skinning off half the skin on my face (I got better) but still have issues sitting in a car. If I'm driving, I have to have music blaring or have someone to talk to, otherwise it's not a good time.

So what's your fear and how do you think you got it (if applicable)?
Dying alone. Just part of my personality.
Fear of phone calls. They are always signs of a beginning argument with my family with bad consequences, or bad news about my younger sister’s health.