Resolved when rendering a page, spoiler boxes should load and close *before* the text becomes visible.

Prezombie

I'm on Firefox Android, and for some baffling reason, spoiler boxed content is visible for a second or more when a new chapter is loading. This can be really annoying for people who didn't want to open the spoiler box in the first place, like if it contains CWs and the reader prefers to go in blind.

I'm not sure why the page loads like that, but I would greatly appreciate if it was adjusted to fix this issue.

Tony

Staff member
I'm on Firefox Android, and for some baffling reason, spoiler boxed content is visible for a second or more when a new chapter is loading. This can be really annoying for people who didn't want to open the spoiler box in the first place, like if it contains CWs and the reader prefers to go in blind.

I'm not sure why the page loads like that, but I would greatly appreciate if it was adjusted to fix this issue.

This is more like a bug I guess but it's fixed. If you're still having problems with this, please let me know.