Writing Prompt Where does a priest gets taken to?

Hopper

Intruding Person's account, yes.
If a priest were to be teleported to another realm, what realm would it be?

P.S: This for a fanfic, so you may give prompts based on existing fictions.

Hopper

Instead of a fanfic, write an isekai about a devout catholic monk from like 1500 who gets taken to a world modeled off a modern hentai where everyone is really raunchy, and it's practically hell to him so he takes it upon himself to try to fix it. Lots of comedy ensues.
Ooh, interesting trope.

But, I need a prompt for a particular priest with bald head and blue clothings. The one and only priest living in Ravenholm...
Need some more info. Like a catholic priest isekai? Or like d&d cleric type of stuff?
This priest.
1719365881755.jpeg

doravg

137/4001 (finally counted the stories)
If you really want to test his faith, send him to the sack of Constantinople. Not the one by the Turks, but by the Latin knights. Let him still believe in his God when he looks on as Christians butcher, rob and rape Christians.

TsuruI_am_a_bot

Yandere Robot / Wife of Botty
Instead of a fanfic, write an isekai about a devout catholic monk from like 1500 who gets taken to a world modeled off a modern hentai where everyone is really raunchy, and it's practically hell to him so he takes it upon himself to try to fix it. Lots of comedy ensues.
Godamn😮(y)

Hopper

A priest getting teleported to the era of the great depression
What era? Specify, because I decided to throw a priest off to a fandom.
If you really want to test his faith, send him to the sack of Constantinople. Not the one by the Turks, but by the Latin knights. Let him still believe in his God when he looks on as Christians butcher, rob and rape Christians.
But... Sis...

I write fanfic...

I don't write history, that sucks!:blob_popcorn_two:

A loving couple got into an accident on their way to church and went straight to heaven to meet God.

"We love each other so much, and we still want to get married," the lovers ask him.

"You are the first here with such a request," God said and disappeared for three weeks. Three weeks later, he appeared with a priest, who married them.

But the lovers managed to get worried in three weeks:

"And what happens if we stop loving each other? Can we get a divorce if that happens?"

"Don't start with that! It took me three weeks to find at least some priest in paradise! Do you have any idea how long it will take to find a lawyer?!"

Hopper

A loving couple got into an accident on their way to church and went straight to heaven to meet God.

"We love each other so much, and we still want to get married," the lovers ask him.

"You are the first here with such a request," God said and disappeared for three weeks. Three weeks later, he appeared with a priest, who married them.

But the lovers managed to get worried in three weeks:

"And what happens if we stop loving each other? Can we get a divorce if that happens?"

"Don't start with that! It took me three weeks to find at least some priest in paradise! Do you have any idea how long it will take to find a lawyer?!"
Nice short story.
Since I got no fandoms to visit and research, I'm sending Father Grigori to Minecraft.

He deserves it.

Last edited: