Writing Where else can you publicly post your novels?

FebyA

I know of WebNovel and RoyalRoad, so I also publish my work on those sites. Also Wattpad, although I haven't published on it as FebyA.

But where else can we publish our work to gain more readers?

Preferably a sites that already have a reader base, and not something like a personal WordPress or blog.

Please share with us if you know more.

Thank you.

greyliliy

The only other site I've liked for original writing is Belletristica, but it's closing in December.

However, there is a successor project in the works that I'm watching closely. We should be able to transfer all our works. All fingers crossed for their success.

I've looked at Honeyfeed but haven't tried it yet.

(For Fanfic, AO3 all the way. Lol.)

Last edited:

YusakuRay

The only other site I've liked for original writing is Belletristica, but it's closing in December.

However, some there is a successor project in the works that I'm watching closely. We should be able to transfer all our works. All fingers crossed for their success.

I've looked at Honeyfeed but haven't tried it yet.

(For Fanfic, AO3 all the way. Lol.)
What's the successor project? Can you let us know if it becomes a thing, i'd like to post on other sites but I'm too paranoid about having my content stolen, hoping to branch out soon, also being able to make revisions to my earlier chapters would be nice when posting on another site.

GabrielTenma

I can't tell you anything, really, as I've been looking into sites myself (New to writing web novels and all)

Hopefully, we both find a lot of those sites! :blob_highfive:

On a related note, I was checking out Honey and I was wondering about their stance on A.I Art and stuff. (I can't find it anywhere on the site. If anyone can tell me then I'll be grate and give a hug and maybe a cookie!)

Last edited:

greyliliy

What's the successor project? Can you let us know if it becomes a thing, i'd like to post on other sites but I'm too paranoid about having my content stolen, hoping to branch out soon, also being able to make revisions to my earlier chapters would be nice when posting on another site.
It's called "Shattered Throne" (inside site thing), and if it goes live, it'll be in early 2025. You can't join the site any longer, but you can still read books there. They have strict Copyright policies, and the successor site will likely hold the same. It might be a while for that site to gain traction, though. Belletristica was primarily a German writing site, so the English half was very slow/small. I rather like the cozy atmosphere. Lol.

Keene

Squat Enjoyer and Programmer
Shameless plug, but come mid 2024 you'll be able to post on NovelPets - a new writing platform I'm currently programming :) You can check out my profile for latest updates! Also a good opportunity for the authors here to get involved and have the features they always wanted implemented!

Lloyd

Professional Writer
Moonquill had a lot of hype but I don't think too many use it.