Where is it???

MyukiMruieast

Departure of Motivation led me to want water
I made a series, then uploaded the first chapter and waited for it to appear in the latest. But.....it didn't. It only appeared in my profile, and the second chapter I uploaded didn't even register. Got me confused and I kept on loading the page as thinking that maybe...it was buried under the crowd....but no, It wasn't.

Tony

Staff member
I made a series, then uploaded the first chapter and waited for it to appear in the latest. But.....it didn't. It only appeared in my profile, and the second chapter I uploaded didn't even register. Got me confused and I kept on loading the page as thinking that maybe...it was buried under the crowd....but no, It wasn't.

Which novel are you referring to? It looks like you have two novels. Also, it doesn't show up instantly on the latest updates. It takes about 5 minutes.

MyukiMruieast

Departure of Motivation led me to want water
Which novel are you referring to? It looks like you have two novels. Also, it doesn't show up instantly on the latest updates. It takes about 5 minutes.
It's on my account, um mm, this...yeVErule account. This forum account I'm using isn't mine but my cousin's she left it here and I'm too lazy to change.