Votes: 10 50.0%
  • Female

Votes: 9 45.0%
  • NB

Votes: 1 5.0%

• Total voters

Cipiteca396

More Gasoline 🎶
It would probably be better to try and find a theme or connecting thread, and choose based on that instead. To know the 'best' fit, you'd have to know why they broke up, why both of them wanted to date the third, and why the third agreed.

Then again, if your original idea called for a girl, I wouldn't stray too far from it. (That still allows for femboy and fem presenting NB).

As is, I'd roll a ten sided die. If you choose that method, tell me the result, and I'll tell you what you got.

ElijahRyne

A Hermit that is NOT that Lazy…
It would probably be better to try and find a theme or connecting thread, and choose based on that instead. To know the 'best' fit, you'd have to know why they broke up, why both of them wanted to date the third, and why the third agreed.

Then again, if your original idea called for a girl, I wouldn't stray too far from it. (That still allows for femboy and fem presenting NB).

As is, I'd roll a ten sided die. If you choose that method, tell me the result, and I'll tell you what you got.
They get into an argument that ends in them breaking up and competing to see who the mutual friend will date. As for the original plan of them being female, I have given equal or more time for them being male, and a bit less as nb. Where I stand now all of them seem like potential avenues. I still have to do more research to make sure, but I think I am stuck. As for the dice, I might not choose the result, the number is 4.

BearlyAlive

Certfied Super Secret Final Secret Final Boss
Why not both? Turn the friend into twins, but don't let you other characters know they're twins. That would turn your story even more chaotic though, so I'm not sure about that one...