Which is the Hair-do and the Hair-don’t

tiaf

ゞ(シㅇ3ㅇ)っ•♥•Speak fishy, read BL.•♥•
Long Xianxia hair, usually bound together.

Haven't cut it for over a year, bordering two. Just don't have time for it.

TheMonotonePuppet

A Writer With Enthusiasm & A Jester of Christmas!
Long Xianxia hair, usually bound together.

Haven't cut it for over a year, bordering two. Just don't have time for it.
LOL! I've never heard it described as long Xianxia hair. I'm impressed that it is that glossy and perfect to reach that qualifier LOL!

tiaf

LOL! I've never heard it described as long Xianxia hair. I'm impressed that it is that glossy and perfect to reach that qualifier LOL!
Except for the chicken-hair-like ends, the newer part is black and glossy. On days I use conditioner, it even flows like silk.

TheMonotonePuppet

A Writer With Enthusiasm & A Jester of Christmas!
Except for the chicken-hair-like ends, the newer part is black and glossy. On days I use conditioner, it even flows like silk.
I am sooooo jealous!!! My hair is fluffy and medium-length, just below my chin. On the plus side, one of my friends enjoyed fluffing it up. I'm just working at my work and then hilariously, she would just start messing with it! LOL!

tiaf

I am sooooo jealous!!! My hair is fluffy and medium-length, just below my chin. On the plus side, one of my friends enjoyed fluffing it up. I'm just working at my work and then hilariously, she would just start messing with it! LOL!
sounds fun

ngl, the length is getting annoying, especially when I hurt myself with it aka it being stuck somewhere and my head gets pulled