Which was the great inspiration for your currently main project?

Shulox

Hi everyone! Title is self explainatory but still, what was that spark of imagination that brought you there? For me, it was being bored of repetitive isekais and suddenly watching a football reel and go 🧐 we can work on this. Still in development, but sky is the limit (and it's coming soon).

For With my Last Heartbeat though, it was literally going out for the first time in pandemics, to ride my bike in the park. After losing practice for a while, I performed a sharp turn and almost hit a girl. We said sorry to each other and continued our paths. But the thought of what would have happened if we kept talking stayed that day... so here we are 😆

What about you? ❤️

2wordsperminute

I had wanted to give writing a shot for a while, but it wasn't until my friend also said he wanted to write something that I decided to finally try (that's also how I found scribble hub).

Edit: I think I completely misunderstood the question. My biggest inspirations for what my story is are One Piece and Made in Abyss, I really wanted to try to capture that sense of adventure and mystery.

Last edited:

Shard

Keeper of Fluffy Tails
For me, I've loved kitsune for quite some time now, and was reading a really good story about one (A Tail's Misfortune by AuthorSME) - I got to talking with the author in their discord and they managed to get me to start writing my own story.

I've had the ideas in my mind for years and years, it was just getting that push to start that I needed. I just have multiple worlds in my head, and I record what happens in them.

John_Owl

The one with fluffy wings
The inspiration for my current work is an old meme. "No, I said SLAY the dragon!"

Attachments

• lay_the_dragon_by_dizzygirllovesyou_d4kkehc-fullview-4121830270.jpg
    lay_the_dragon_by_dizzygirllovesyou_d4kkehc-fullview-4121830270.jpg
    76.6 KB · Views: 31

Sleds

I'm looking for Disney Sleds
I had a terrible idea of writing what I like, cultivation stories. I didn't thought about the length of that type of story before starting to write it :sweating_profusely:

Shulox

I had wanted to give writing a shot for a while, but it wasn't until my friend also said he wanted to write something that I decided to finally try (that's also how I found scribble hub).
Ohjjh beautiful, that's a really nice story. Friends wjo support you are the best, especially if they are as passionate as you. Nice yo meet you 2words!

Glitched

Moth Mommy
Hehe, my entire story is actually the result of a very long purely text 1v1 ERP I did where it was me vs DM. It was unfinished though, so I'm finishing and rewriting it myself without the smut. One day I hope he posts his own stories on Scribble. I'm trying to persuade him to come to Scribble.

SsemouyOnan

Scientific Witchery
What kindled my passion to make a bunch of stories in an interconnected universe was seeing a game called 'Library of Ruina' back in 2020. Still deciding on what story is best to kick off the project tho

Shulox

For me, I've loved kitsune for quite some time now, and was reading a really good story about one (A Tail's Misfortune by AuthorSME) - I got to talking with the author in their discord and they managed to get me to start writing my own story.

I've had the ideas in my mind for years and years, it was just getting that push to start that I needed. I just have multiple worlds in my head, and I record what happens in them.
Alright so I just checked your story and it was an insta follow. Why? Because the novel I wrote in another site (which I'll be posting soon) also has kitsune as center, and the main kitsune is Inari! Like, literally Inari 😆. Here's the best picture I could get from her. Cheers fox friend, I will be checking soon!

Attachments

• 20240126_140520.jpg
    20240126_140520.jpg
    710.3 KB · Views: 17

Shard

Keeper of Fluffy Tails
Alright so I just checked your story and it was an insta follow. Why? Because the novel I wrote in another site (which I'll be posting soon) also has kitsune as center, and the main kitsune is Inari! Like, literally Inari 😆. Here's the best picture I could get from her. Cheers fox friend, I will be checking soon!
In that case, you should check my reading lists too, I have multiple devoted to kitsune and foxgirls. I have an ever so slight addiction to fluffy tails.

Garon

hunter x hunter, jjk and dorohedoro. I like these three titles. I wanted to make a fantasy isekai that doesn't hold back. And I also wanted to make a yuri harem with polyomory.:blob_evil_two:

l8rose

Perpetually Positively Pondering
I have 2 main projects on the go that have been kind of stuttering lately.

SFaL was because I had been writing fanfiction based on Dragon Age and then had a playthrough of Skyrim followed by reading a crossover of the two. My grandfather had just died and I needed something to distract me so I decided to jump on the bandwagon. I've been working on it for a few years since then but have slowed down to updating every few months (it's about 350k words but still has lots to write til it's finished).

BS:C was because I got introduced to CoG's IF engine. I also wanted to do something based on a roleplay room I used to run. I also had it with the visual novel engine I was using and figured it'd be more fun to just write a choose-your-own-adventure. I wrote a lot over the summer but then my personal life went a little pear-shaped before school started and all my interest in writing just died.

Jerynboe

The relationship between a Player and a Player Character in a TTRPG, the longest and most successful Campaign I have ever run as a DM, and the adventure path that campaign was based on. Perhaps in time I shall actually try to plot out and write something original!

J_Chemist

Read a novel. Liked it enough I wanted to write something similar but with magic

Also got tired of the typical tropes in books, so I figured if I was bored of them so much then I might as well write my own.