Which was the great inspiration for your currently main project?

Jet

One dark evening I watched Interview with the vampire in my kitchen. That was back in 2001. My fav novel was Dracula that I read several years prior. And I immediately proceeded to read volumes of the novels, Interview was based on. It blew me away and immediately became my fav universe.

I had already written several shorts based on Dracula starting from 2000 but I now switched gears and wanted to create something akin to Interview. I had stalled for awhile and the chapter I wrote got wiped during the windows reinstallation in 2004. I was sad, blamed myself and quit.

In 2012 I was reading some vampire gender-bendering stories on tgstorytime. I thought this an interesting idea and realised that I needed a proper prelude to set up my own universe if I ever wanted to continue. I wrote some in 2018 and lost the file again. Then I finally set up a cloud and started writing in the second half of 2020 for real.

And here I am now, 130k words later and stuck in an eternal editing loop. I just wonder if I'm ever going to start looking for a publisher or if it's going to be published only after I'm already gone...