Resolved White text turning black inside tables

Tony

Staff member
Black text despite using white:

https://www.scribblehub.com/read/2177-core-/chapter/4125/

If you go into edit, the text is white on blue, but the outcome has black text on blue. (default theme)

(I notice the text is also italic so not sure if that is causing the issue)

It seems like you have to set the font color to white for it to appear. As for the italic problem, maybe you pressed it by accident? You can just undo it by highlighting the ltalic text then clicking the italic button. I already fixed it for you though.

lnv

✪ Well-Known Hypocrite
It seems like you have to set the font color to white for it to appear. As for the italic problem, maybe you pressed it by accident? You can just undo it by highlighting the ltalic text then clicking the italic button. I already fixed it for you though.

I copied and pasted from RRL which also uses TinyMCE. Even in the editor(on NU) it looked white but then turned black once published.

(It was suppose to be italic, I was simply pointing out that italic might have something to do with it)

Now it seems fine.

Tony

Staff member
I copied and pasted from RRL which also uses TinyMCE. Even in the editor(on NU) it looked white but then turned black once published.

(It was suppose to be italic, I was simply pointing out that italic might have something to do with it)

Now it seems fine.

Sorry about that! I totally misread your post.

lnv

✪ Well-Known Hypocrite
Sorry about that! I totally misread your post.

No problem, it happens. One more weird thing I notice, if you go to past revisions and then scroll back and forth between revisions, the letter "n" starts appearing next to tables. (Maybe \n being cut off?)

Tony

Staff member
No problem, it happens. One more weird thing I notice, if you go to past revisions and then scroll back and forth between revisions, the letter "n" starts appearing next to tables. (Maybe \n being cut off?)

It took awhile for me to get to but those "n" letters bug is fixed.

lnv

✪ Well-Known Hypocrite
It took awhile for me to get to but those "n" letters bug is fixed.

Thanks!

Also, black text happened again! I copy and pasted from RRL.

https://www.scribblehub.com/editchapter/6253/

Look at the editor, in the editor the italic text is white. But when you click view chapter, the text turns black.

If I do view source on RRL, and go to the portion that I copied it looks like this:
HTML:
<p align="center"><span style="color: #ffffff;"><strong>Dire Milkweed<br /> <br /> <em>A weed that tends to grow next to high traffic areas and grass fields. Often used in the making of low level </em><em>health</em><em> potions.</em></strong></span></p>
<p align="center">&nbsp;</p>
<p align="center"><span style="color: #ffffff;"><em><strong>Quality 1/10</strong></em></span></p>

As you can see, the Quality portion and Dire Milkweed comes out fine, what breaks is the description. Is maybe the BR breaking it or something?