Who do they think they are?

Hobo_With_A_Scythe

You know, those people who actually have the gall to put machine translated chapters behind a paywall...

I only know of a few suspects who do this namely webnovel, and no, I don't pay for webnovel, I'm a pirate sailing the seven seas looking for the one piece.

I'm not someone who pays for novel chapters but if I were, I'd expect a quality product for my money. I'd expect to actually get some decent translations and not mtl garbage.

What about you guys? If you pay for chapters, do you expect quality? or do you not care about bad translations? And what do you think about these people who put mtl behind a paywall? What is even their thought process?

What is even their thought process?

And I see nothing wrong with that.

Daitengu

The only reasons it's a thing now is a combination of MTL actually being somewhat understandable now and the engineered market bubbles in China bursting to the point that there's roaming gangs of crop thieves stealing from farms now.

Hobo_With_A_Scythe

The only reasons it's a thing now is a combination of MTL actually being somewhat understandable now and the engineered market bubbles in China bursting to the point that there's roaming gangs of crop thieves stealing from farms now.
I heard about that lol and the grab hags

TsumiHokiro

Just another chick in the universe
Because "why not."
You know, those people who actually have the gall to put machine translated chapters behind a paywall...

I only know of a few suspects who do this namely webnovel, and no, I don't pay for webnovel, I'm a pirate sailing the seven seas looking for the one piece.

I'm not someone who pays for novel chapters but if I were, I'd expect a quality product for my money. I'd expect to actually get some decent translations and not mtl garbage.

What about you guys? If you pay for chapters, do you expect quality? or do you not care about bad translations? And what do you think about these people who put mtl behind a paywall? What is even their thought process?
Also, I don't pay for my translations. I deliver them.

Masked_writer

Like my grandma used to say, "A man who is blinded by greed will only sees the value of greed, not what he could do without it."

Ilikewaterkusa

You have to take out their families...

Usually it's some sort of corproate group ran by a "young master" lounging on his but all day wanting a passive income. Far too many of these people xist