Who is Scribblehub’s final boss?

Rhaps

Master of Nightmare
Anyway, here is my boss data
@Rhaps
Class: Raid Boss
Subclass: Technophile
-Does not care about your allegiance, a lot of AoE attacks
-Attack interval is similar to Primordial Malzeno (you do not have a chance to breathe)
-Timed Boss, if you don't finish the boss in a certain amount of time, you will be pulled into a 40 minutes lecture about technology or 2 hours lecture on Otome manhwas. Depends on the dice roll.
Expanding on lore and stats:

Lore: a black humanoid figure, faceless with no expression, dawning a white veil made of flower petals. Wielding an energy axe and an energy rifle, and a lot of drones. Found roaming around the technological zone, and will attack on sight even without drawing aggro.

Rhaps is a raid boss, meant to force players to work together. As a raid boss, his health increase by ×1.5 per player in a 1000 meters radius.

Moveset:

Energy shot: shoot at targets 30 meters away and further, dealing AoE damage scale by ×1.1 per player in 1000 meters radius (cooldown time: 1.5 seconds)

Energy Axe: seeks targets in a 30 meters radius, dealing single target damage (cooldown time: 0.2 seconds)

Drones: attack players who aren't targeted by Rhaps, repeatedly shooting energy beams dealing small AoE damage (cooldown time: none)

Agile movement: attacks against Rhaps has a 70% chance of missing (cooldown time: 2.6 seconds)

Special skills:
-Otome flowers: create flower petals floating in an area of 3 meters around Rhaps. Anyone standing inside this area are blinded, their attacks have 30% of missing (Duration: 4 seconds) (Cooldown: 2 seconds)
-Orbital Lazer: shoot a lazer down from orbit, dealing massive AoE damage (cooldown: 10 seconds)

Passive:
-Unimpeded movement: Rhaps can attack while moving.
-Multitasking: Rhaps can perform all attacks at the same time.
-Murder hobo prejudice: Prioritize players who has the highest kill count (only counts passive and peaceful mob)

Time limit: 120 minutes

Loot drop: Drones (C), Energy Axe (R), Energy gun (SR), Petal Veil (SSR), Orbital Strike (L)

Succubiome

Tony.

What power does he have, you asked? Pfff.
Tony has ultimate mod power, sure, making him the final boss...

...but to get the golden ending, you have to beat secret superboss Hans Trondheim. It turns out with his prophetic manga about forum threads, he has been manipulating us all along.

Hans Trondheim has many powers, but among them are:
1. Manipulating your party via rewriting/redrawing reality
2. Being too busy teaching IRL to actually interact with, making him perfectly invulnerable (but only sometimes)

After you beat him, you allegedly get to fight the mysterious Commissioner that's been backing him... but I never got past Hans TBH, so I dunno who that is.

TotallyHuman

...wait, I had assumed the "Tender" in "TenderHuman" was "TenderHearted"

Is it just supposed to signal you are like, very edible or something?
The story behind it is actually kind of interesting.
You see, originally this great witch had the moniker "TrashyHuman" but because it seemed bad for branding, this great witch made a poll for a new moniker and TenderHuman came out on top.
Errrrrmm, which isn't to say it's false advertisement but who said tender-hearted humans don't have the ability to not care?
Also @RepresentingEnvy y u mad? Last some 4 messages are all reacted like u mad

RepresentingEnvy

En-Chan Queen Vampy!
You see, originally this great witch had the moniker "TrashyHuman" but because it seemed bad for branding, this great witch made a poll for a new moniker and TenderHuman came out on top.
Errrrrmm, which isn't to say it's false advertisement but who said tender-hearted humans don't have the ability to not care?
I am upping your angry react score. :mad_s:

Prince_Azmiran_Myrian

🐉Burns you with his Love🐉

It is because you are a not-Well Done™️ human.

Succubiome

I knew it was for rebranding, but TrashyHuman > TenderHuman would also make sense for an edibility rebrand, so I wasn't sure.

ACertainPassingUser

Tony

He's the creator and the Lord of Scribble Hub. He's the one with highest rank in all scribble hub.

Whether you like him or hate him, praise him or insult him, it wouldn't increase or decrease his power over scribble hub by any percent.

With his mere action, he can destroy the whole scribble hub website with just a press of a button and a command.

Let alone a mere account residing in scribble hub that exist by normal registration, it's just less than a bothering fly in his eye.

BearlyAlive

Certfied Super Secret Final Secret Final Boss
I just want to remind everyone that the "Super Secret Final Secret Final Boss" has already been taken since I bribed my way to the top ages ago. But since I'm a NG++ hardest difficulty only encounter, I'll let you lesser villains duke it out.

TheMonotonePuppet

A Writer With Enthusiasm & A Jester of Christmas!
Tony has ultimate mod power, sure, making him the final boss...

...but to get the golden ending, you have to beat secret superboss Hans Trondheim. It turns out with his prophetic manga about forum threads, he has been manipulating us all along.

Hans Trondheim has many powers, but among them are:
1. Manipulating your party via rewriting/redrawing reality
2. Being too busy teaching IRL to actually interact with, making him perfectly invulnerable (but only sometimes)

After you beat him, you allegedly get to fight the mysterious Commissioner that's been backing him... but I never got past Hans TBH, so I dunno who that is.
This puppet unveils the mirror, so since the final boss is you, the commissioner must be you!!

@Succubiome @TenderHuman I thought it was just a gap moe name chosen for branding.

TheMonotonePuppet

A Writer With Enthusiasm & A Jester of Christmas!
I just want to remind everyone that the "Super Secret Final Secret Final Boss" has already been taken since I bribed my way to the top ages ago. But since I'm a NG++ hardest difficulty only encounter, I'll let you lesser villains duke it out.
@BearlyAlive the mirror does reflect you as the final boss. *puppet winks*