Recommendations Who is the most badass web novel protagonist?

Sleds

I'm looking for Disney Sleds
You just made me lost all respect towards you.
Repent, sinner. Those are the two most cringe MCs I've ever seen.
For the beginning after the end I stopped reading it early so don't really know but he was pretty good at the beginning. For Overgeared, Grid is good except in the early.

I don't really remember badass character since they just have some scene like that, they're mostly not badass all the time.
If we take any genre then Ye xiu from The king avatar is badass all time.

Kalliel

Grind, Future, A Beautiful Star
For the beginning after the end I stopped reading it early so don't really know but he was pretty good at the beginning. For Overgeared, Grid is good except in the early.
Yeah no, Arthur is very cringe. He's like, exceptionally 'teenager' than most teenagers, despite being a whole king the his past life. The scenarios and the way the plot moves might contribute to the cringe a lot though, if you know what I mean.
And, I might be wrong about Grid, I've only read the first 100 chapters of the manhwa, then I dropped it. But, he's still cringe in those first 100 chapters.

Sleds

I'm looking for Disney Sleds
Yeah no, Arthur is very cringe. He's like, exceptionally 'teenager' than most teenagers, despite being a whole king the his past life. The scenarios and the way the plot moves might contribute to the cringe a lot though, if you know what I mean.
And, I might be wrong about Grid, I've only read the first 100 chapters of the manhwa, then I dropped it. But, he's still cringe in those first 100 chapters.
Don't know the part about cringe arthur since I stopped early. For Grid, he have a lot of character development, if you stopped reading it just because of his personality, you should give it a try again. I read 1800 chapter of it and Grid improve through the story and have some badass moment even in real life.

Kalliel

Grind, Future, A Beautiful Star
Don't know the part about cringe arthur since I stopped early. For Grid, he have a lot of character development, if you stopped reading it just because of his personality, you should give it a try again. I read 1800 chapter of it and Grid improve through the story and have some badass moment even in real life.
He feels like a child, is what I meant. Actually, the whole story is like a very childish power fantasy.
And as for Grid, I don't think I have the time to read that much chapters anymore, so I'll just take your words for it.